Bush terrorism quotes

dirkdig

Diabloii.Net Member
Bush terrorism quotes

I got into an argument today with my friend, in which I argued that Bill Frist's "Let's allow the Taliban into the government" was contrasting with what the administration had been showing us up until now.

I'm looking for some quotes from Bush or other republican leaders which state our commitment to the use of war/violence to resolving the "war on terror."

I'm not an expert on Bush quotes, does anyone know any off the top of their head?

RevenantsKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
I got into an argument today with my friend, in which I argued that Bill Frist's "Let's allow the Taliban into the government" was contrasting with what the administration had been showing us up until now.

I'm looking for some quotes from Bush or other republican leaders which state our commitment to the use of war/violence to resolving the "war on terror."

I'm not an expert on Bush quotes, does anyone know any off the top of their head?
This speech predates the Iraq war, so it's not exactly the same as resolve under fire, but perhaps parts of it will serve your purposes:

The Bush Doctrine speech: West Point, June 2002.