Burn in hell, blizzard. Seriously.

lerani

Diabloii.Net Member
Burn in hell, blizzard. Seriously.

So, I made an axe barb and for weeks was trying to find a 5os zerk. About 2 weeks ago, I finally cube one.

Being foolhardy, I go afk and have a smoke. When I get back, I'm timed out and rolled back. No more axe!

After 2 more weeks, I give up finding one and make a Beast with an ettin axe.
2 days later, I cube up another 5os zerk.

Since I don't -really- need it, I set up a trade for it, for 3 HR.
Tonight, I switch the axe over to a mule. Within 30 seconds, the mule times out and gets rolled back.

That's the SECOND 5os zerk I've lost in 2 weeks due to your horrible servers and rollbacks, Blizzard.

Burn in hell, you sadistic slimes.

Lord Nyax

Banned
I r BNet. :sinister: Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!

:largeevil::smug:

Nah, really, you should be paranoid like the rest of us. You get something useful, you S/E immediately. Put no trust in BNet. There's a man sitting in the BNet headquarters with his hand on the C/I button. Every time someone drops a good item, immediate C/I and rollback. He's paid very well. :laugh:

lerani

Diabloii.Net Member
Whenever you got something good, save and exit. That's rule #1 of bnet. Sorry for your loss though.
Yeah, I thought I learned that lesson after I lost the first axe.

The second time around, as soon as I cube it up, I saved and exited.
Then when I dropped it to the mule, I exited the first char., then went to exit the mule.

No, sorry, the mule is lagged out! Too late!

I think it's some sort of cosmic test of abuse tolerance.

Nolecub

Diabloii.Net Member
Nah, really, you should be paranoid like the rest of us. You get something useful, you S/E immediately. Put no trust in BNet. There's a man sitting in the BNet headquarters with his hand on the C/I button. Every time someone drops a good item, immediate C/I and rollback. He's paid very well. :laugh:
I actually applied for that job. However, there is no pay. Just the satisfaction of hitting that button :neener: :neener: :neener:

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I r BNet. :sinister: Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!

:largeevil::smug:

Yeah, he got his pay from me earlier. I went through hell in a laggy as batnuts game doing the ubers, and when the last one finally fell, I grabbed the torch, ID'ed it, and then started getting green messages from my friends - since you can /f m even when it's lagging. Sure enough... my 17/19 sorc torch, along with the organs to get it, is now eaten by the neverending void that is Bnet's stomach.

kavehtabriaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Only time i got roll back was when i found a eth archone plate.Blizz was patching the merc glitch.I saw server going down like in 2 mintues.They fixed the glitch al right but my archone was gone.