builds for solo ubers

Neurofuzzy

Diabloii.Net Member
builds for solo ubers

I believe this has been asked before, but I was not here for a while...What builds can do ubers solo? Could a bone necro do it?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Neurofuzzy said:
Even if I put all monsters in bone cages and kill them from the distance, that would not work?
The minions are automatically resurrected when they are killed, and as said before, the Ubers themselves regenerate too quickly for a bone necro to kill.

Neurofuzzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Could a summoner do it? I guess I heard something about that a while ago... And what about a sorceress? What about a wind druid?

PeeZed

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd agree with GreyGhost Frenzy Barb is good even with lesser gear than he suggests, mine uses grief PB, lightsabre, arreats helm, draculs gloves, upped shaft, goreriders, verdungoes/thundergods, wisp, raven and a rare amu. With lightsabres light absorb you don't need to max light resist and the only bit of kit I tend to swap out is the belt if I feel I need extra light protection and a +3 BO amu and weapons to get a nice BO going.
Jump attack is almost as good as tele when keyrunning and the only thing he worries about is uber Meph and he normally manages ok once lifetap kicks in and just uses pots like mad until then.
Also a great character to help others out as everyone like you when you've BO.

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
RodneyFarva said:
no chance in hell. Build a smiter, I hope you're rich too.

??? :shocked:

Umm, you can build an uber-slaying smiter for nothing more than perfect gems...

*Requiem_Death

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
You need crushing blow (or lots and lots of skeletons), and lifetap to kill the ubers. These two things require a melee attack to work well.
This question gets asked way too often.