Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Building a new PvP Necro

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by wHitewiNteR., Apr 9, 2004.

1. wHitewiNteR.

wHitewiNteR. IncGamers Member

Building a new PvP Necro

I was wondering, for dueling, which Necro would be better, pure Bone, or Bone/Poison Hybrid. For the hybrid I'd have to use Marrowalk bug (yes I know) but it'd be more verstile, too? Or just have hard hitting attacks from the pure Bonemancer. Also I'll must likely be dueling in pubby games on ladder. And sometimes with my friend's Liberator. Thanks for the input.

2. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

I'm pretty curious about your planned skill alocation for your poison/bone hybrid. I'm wondering which skills/synergies you won't be able to max because you need synergizing for bone skills and nova to have both sides be effective. I'm guessing you'll be maximizing your bone skills and putting as much as you can from the leftovers into poison skill. Poison nova would definitely be nice to have against a teleporter/fast runner that you can't seem to hit I suppose.

3. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Pure bone...with your marrowalks is your best bet. With the 60 points in the 3 main Poison skills..and rest iin bone skills...you are too weak in 1 area...and are not a balance build that way.

Need to think like a Barb..."Damage is king".,,and that would be a pure bone pvper.

HoS

4. SgtPPS

SgtPPS IncGamers Member

or pure poison. Due to the fact most people that duel have weak poison resist and the guy had all of the elite gear possible. I have seen it 1st hand.

5. polarman

polarman Banned

but somebody in the game will wack on some poison res and 75% duration reduce and nk you till you leave thats what alot of people are doing with 1 hit lamer builds /foh pallies/blizz sorcs/any one that can be absorbed/resisted.

6. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

True...I've seen fatty use a venom ward armor with a rune in it(forgot what rune though) and no problem...though might be considered cheap.

HoS

7. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member