Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Build with no equipment

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Skips, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Skips

Skips IncGamers Member

Build with no equipment

Im starting afresh on HC, no equipment or anything and wanted to make an assassin, but I have no equipment and was wondering what builds were viable I was looking through all these and they are like +6 claws and +3 boots even on the ones that say they have no equipment. I was thinking of making a kicking assasssin (yeah I know, HC/crazy) but I thought it would be a laugh and all but Im not sure I could afford the gear in any of these builds on here, if this fails Im gonna have to make a summoning necro.

Maybe Im missing somthing and theres an uber build on here that uses no equipment at all and runs around naked and pwns all...if so could you link me to it?

2. Skips

Skips IncGamers Member

I dont want the build to use no equipment, just want to be able to not have rely on it...

3. BIGeyedBUG

BIGeyedBUG IncGamers Member

Lightning Trapper comes pretty close. You really don't have to have anything more than you can buy at the shops.

4. Stahejinn

Stahejinn IncGamers Member

5. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

for an untwinked assassin a trapper is the best way to go. it relies more on skill placement then equipment. see the stickied guides for trapsins