Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Build Using Griswold's Legacy Set

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by pacifickarma, Sep 9, 2006.

1. pacifickarma

pacifickarma IncGamers Member

Build Using Griswold's Legacy Set

Hey, all! I've recently started building a series of characters using the various sets in the game. I know that they're not the greatest possible gear for most builds, but I love the cool aura that a complete set gives. I'm just now starting to contemplate a pally build using Griswold's Legacy. I've already built a Holy Shock Zealot, and my wife has a high level Zealot w/ Fanaticism. I'm looking for a new build. At this point, I'm thinking a Frost Zealot might do the trick, but I'm wondering how a Griswold's Pally could handle a Hammerdin Build. This will be strictly for PvM, BTW. Any suggestions for a Griswold's Pally build?

2. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Zealer I suggest.

3. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Banned

Any kind of build will do well with the Griz set. With all of the sockets available you can tailor it to fit your needs.

Although if you build a hammerdin, his damage may not compare to other hammerdins on bnet because they use nigma, hoto, exile, etc, which you won't be able to use.

Pure zealot with damage jewels is the way to go. Griz isn't that powerful, its just fast, but with %ed jewels it can be impressive.

I've seen your posts before. For interesting and flexible builds (not just for paladins), try najs, disciple, hwanins, or heavens bretheren. You can build an interesting special character of any class around one of these sets.

4. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

Either Avenger or Fanatic zealot for Gris set.

5. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

since when did hammerdins use exile? spirit ST > hoz > exile anyday for a hammerdin.