Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

build sugestion

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Pucho, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Pucho

Pucho Banned

build sugestion

Im planning a ranged enchantress (HC) and I need some advice in the gear department :)
    first, skill points
    20 warmth
    20 enchant
    20 fire mastery
    pre-req(2), teleport, cold armor(which one?)1-4
    thats 64-68 skill points Im thinking in max static too, or a nice amount of points there to get a "safe" radius(at least 10)
    so 74-78 skill points.
    equipment
    kuko/demon machine (I have a kuko, and possibly i can get the demon machine)
    arrows/ bolts
    stone dusk shroud (nice mods and a NICE golem to slow/tank)
    this is if I can afford it, I've "wasted" my only um in a gloom
    I need 10 ias to get the max fpa with DM so a 15 ias jewel socketed somewhere
    I dont know any of the rest
    what would be nice?
    Please keep in mind that I'm not rich so I will have "limits" in the equipment.

2. Spook_Cell

Spook_Cell IncGamers Member

I don't think you would need any of the cold armors since you will be using bows you shouldn't be getting hit too much. Also I would recommend using the razortail belt to give you more chance to pierce. You could probably spend the extra points in FO and cold mastery in case you run into fire immunes.

3. cloudstride

cloudstride Banned

I'd actually recommend shiver armor (the one that fires back at ranged attacks) for chilling those beefed-up ranged attackers. Also get a holy freeze merc, along with clay golem and your cold damage you'll have fun watching monsters move in slow-mo :xsmile3:

4. Vex_Nemox

Vex_Nemox IncGamers Member

Like the others I would skip Cold armors since you are ranged, but if you just gotta I think Chilling is okay since it is anti-ranged. 10pts in Static Field is nice, my SPHCL Tweaker has a 10pt static before +skills, but I would only get it that high once you have finished all the "Enchantress" stuff and got your Teleport. Another thing is Butzull continues to sing the praises of ES in certain situations, and since you aren't really gonna be burning through the mana it might be okay, but with Base Energy it might not be worth even 1pt. Unless I am missing something you would want energy at base. You also want a Razortail and I think I have a spare to go along with the Demon Machine. A Stealskull with a 15% IAS jewel would give 25% IAS and up to 50% MF. You also would want Hit Power or Blood gloves that got a 20% IAS mod. Hit Power would allow you to do something else with the Bow (Dol being my choice, but you can Shael it or Nef and use Blood Crafted gloves or even LoH).

5. Pucho

Pucho Banned

A razortail is a good option (99% piercing with DM) as for the gloves I'm thinking in blood craft (or boodfist for the 40 life, untill I get a nice pair) w/ 10% ias (at least), and a nef rune in the DM
    Im not planning to get ES, for the base mana problem and no cold armor (best if placed in static :)
    that leaves boots, rings, ammy & helm
    probably nat boots for the resists, a nice circlet & ring w/resists and angelic stuff if I have AR problems
    Wish me luck!