Build Recommendations?

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member
Build Recommendations?

Hey, I'm new to barbs (Only played one barb but it was a goldfinder). I am trying different characters and builds to see what I like, finally got around to barbs. I have some weapons and am in need of build recommendations. Here is what I have, what build would go good with any of these weapons:

Eternity in Eth Cryptic Axe (built for a goldfinder barb merc awhile back)

Lastwish in Phaseblade

Grief in Phaseblade

Death Cleaver

I don't know if these weapons would be good for anything but I don't want to commit myself to buying a lot of barb weapons when I don't know how much I will like playing them yet. So let me know and thanks for the help. RR :prop:

Qotsa

Diabloii.Net Member
Well depends. If you're looking for a solid barb both pvm/pvp you wanna do a ww build. Ebotdcb + Pheonix etc.

However, assuming you're ladder, make a frenzy barb. It's late in season and make something to have fun with. Use an ebotdz + beastz (really really really high ias). This makes him so incredibly fast and he still does decent dmg. Then, next step is fill his entire invent with +frw sc's. Hit monsters, hit frenzy peak, and look at him fly ;P

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member
This will be for PvM and yes I'm on Ladder. I'm not going to get ebotd's or anything else new until I try out a build or two and see if I even like playing a barb. That's why I'm asking for help for a build I can play around my existing weapons. I'll give the Frenzy Barb guide a look, any others I might try with these weapons?

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
A Frenzy barb with those Grief and Lastwish PB's would rock out pretty hard. You could eat up uber trist with those 2 sticks, with a little planning and some nice defensive gear.