Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Build Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Road Ratt, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Road Ratt

Road Ratt IncGamers Member

Build Recommendations?

Hey, I'm new to barbs (Only played one barb but it was a goldfinder). I am trying different characters and builds to see what I like, finally got around to barbs. I have some weapons and am in need of build recommendations. Here is what I have, what build would go good with any of these weapons:

Eternity in Eth Cryptic Axe (built for a goldfinder barb merc awhile back)

Lastwish in Phaseblade

Grief in Phaseblade

Death Cleaver

I don't know if these weapons would be good for anything but I don't want to commit myself to buying a lot of barb weapons when I don't know how much I will like playing them yet. So let me know and thanks for the help. RR :prop:

2. BierWiser

BierWiser IncGamers Member

3. Qotsa

Qotsa IncGamers Member

Well depends. If you're looking for a solid barb both pvm/pvp you wanna do a ww build. Ebotdcb + Pheonix etc.

However, assuming you're ladder, make a frenzy barb. It's late in season and make something to have fun with. Use an ebotdz + beastz (really really really high ias). This makes him so incredibly fast and he still does decent dmg. Then, next step is fill his entire invent with +frw sc's. Hit monsters, hit frenzy peak, and look at him fly ;P

4. Road Ratt

Road Ratt IncGamers Member

This will be for PvM and yes I'm on Ladder. I'm not going to get ebotd's or anything else new until I try out a build or two and see if I even like playing a barb. That's why I'm asking for help for a build I can play around my existing weapons. I'll give the Frenzy Barb guide a look, any others I might try with these weapons?

5. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

A Frenzy barb with those Grief and Lastwish PB's would rock out pretty hard. You could eat up uber trist with those 2 sticks, with a little planning and some nice defensive gear.