Build Guide List

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Just incase something happens again I have each and every single guide that's listed here saved as html page and I will continue to do so for aslong as I'm here :)
 

Porius

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll get my Bone Mage guide back up as soon as I find it.

Hmm... It's gotta be around here somewhere...

Porius
 
borlag, did you have all these guides and loads of faqs saved on your PC? you seem to have reposted some very useful threads.
have you looked in the seperate forums for each character. many of these have guides stickied or links to all the guides.
from a quick glance, theres no avenger guide, bonemancer (porius mentioned it) or kciksins. but i suppose they woudl have been deleted in the crash, so they'll probably only start appearing in a few days time.
 

dakon_617

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I might have it on my pc (at home) as a .doc file. I'll check for sure once I get out of work. Which will be in about 45 minutes or so...
 

Lord_Vega

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Hmm... are those all the "show thread" html files in my TIF folder?

If I try opening any of those files, I get the usual "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster" message.
 

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
borlag, did you have all these guides and loads of faqs saved on your PC? you seem to have reposted some very useful threads.
have you looked in the seperate forums for each character. many of these have guides stickied or links to all the guides.
from a quick glance, theres no avenger guide, bonemancer (porius mentioned it) or kciksins. but i suppose they woudl have been deleted in the crash, so they'll probably only start appearing in a few days time.
I've been checking every forum constantly and adding the links here. As for the guides I reposted, those were all in my work computer's internet cache files, salvaged them from there. Too bad my home computer was set to delete everything on closing the browser, would have had every single guide reposted by now otherwise...

As for that Avenger guide, I might have to retype it completely as Cyrus isn't around anymore and no one seems to have that one saved on .doc file. I have it printed out though...




edit: Vega, you can't access them that way, don't try to do it like that! Go to IE's tools -> Internet Settings -> General-page -> Temporary Internet files - Settings -> Show files. From there you have to manually copy the files into another directory to view the saved contents. Otherwise it will try to go to that URL specified there.
 

Lord_Vega

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Borlag said:
I've been checking every forum constantly and adding the links here. As for the guides I reposted, those were all in my work computer's internet cache files, salvaged them from there. Too bad my home computer was set to delete everything on closing the browser, would have had every single guide reposted by now otherwise...

As for that Avenger guide, I might have to retype it completely as Cyrus isn't around anymore and no one seems to have that one saved on .doc file. I have it printed out though...




edit: Vega, you can't access them that way, don't try to do it like that! Go to IE's tools -> Internet Settings -> General-page -> Temporary Internet files - Settings -> Show files. From there you have to manually copy the files into another directory to view the saved contents. Otherwise it will try to go to that URL specified there.
Damn... still can't seem to nail it...

After I get here... http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload5/screenie1.JPG
What do I do? Click on the properties of a file, then copy the link to a new browser window? Still doesn't seem to work...
 

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Vega said:
Damn... still can't seem to nail it...

After I get here... http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload5/screenie1.JPG
What do I do? Click on the properties of a file, then copy the link to a new browser window? Still doesn't seem to work...
umm no....choose the file, hit ctrl-c then ctrl-v in some other folder, any other really. Or then physically drag the file out of that folder. Then you can open it offline

btw, the avenger guide was found, it was recently added in the strat compendium so it's saved too, and listed in the above list :)
 

Lord_Vega

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Bah... either my comp is totally crazy, or I can't follow simple instructions :xrollseye

Did exactly as you said, and I still get that message. In any case, I give up for tonight, gotta' get some sleep :)
 

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Vega said:
Bah... either my comp is totally crazy, or I can't follow simple instructions :xrollseye

Did exactly as you said, and I still get that message. In any case, I give up for tonight, gotta' get some sleep :)
in that case you are trying to open a file that is saved from an empty thread, only option is to do some more digging... I scrolled through 8800 html files to find all the guides just so you know heh...
 

dakon_617

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag - I see you found all of the guides, but I do have the VegaSorc in a .doc file on my home PC. So if it's needed I have it...
 

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
dakon, not even nearly all of them are found, I salvaged some from internet cache files, few have been reposted and some were in the strategy compendium which was saved from the forum crash as that's separate place...

As for the Vegasorc, please do post it or mail it to Vega so that he can post it, otherwise it might be lost forever
 

dakon_617

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll happily send it to Vega via email. So Vega send me a PM with your email and I send along the file.

On a side note... post 100 :D
 

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Just posting to bump this thread up (and keep it on page one) in hopes that others will come forward with saved copies of other guides...

I'm especially looking for someone who might have that more fire-oriented meteorb guide (no offense Vega ;) ) whose author fails me at the moment. I really wanted to try some of those ideas out.
 

Temporary Insanity

Diabloii.Net Member
I found the VegaSorc guide in my cache. I've sent part of it to Lord_Vega, as it exceeded 6k chars. Though I suppose that wasn't really necessary. In any case, I've got the other half ready to send should it be needed...
 
Top