Build around Eth Hone Sundan, Conc or WW?

5Ws

Banned
Build around Eth Hone Sundan, Conc or WW?

Always liked Ghost Spears, and always liked Hone Sundan, question now is, which build should I go for? Hopefully someone who've done a build with the weapon can give me some insight, thanks.
 

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
Three shaels in it and go with whirlwind. It's not nearly as effective with conc.

-Hal
 

5Ws

Banned
K, was hoping for Conc cuz I like the skill better, but o well, WW is fine, thx Hal for the quick reply.
BTW, does anyone know what an average Eth Sundan go for on East Ladder? Nobody really visits the Value forum, I doubt if I'll get an answer there.
 

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes,go with ww.Eth hones are quite rare,but shouldnt cost more than a pul+.It would have been more,since it was used by people running bosses on merc for cb,but with those new runewords,there are better options for mercs.

Rik
 

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
I think I payed 1 HR or something for my eth hone on EuNL.

EDIT: It was a nice % though

HoD
OMG, they go for that much? I gave away a 195 or so some time ago. :-/

Hone Sudan is a beast for WW, combined with Guillame's Face you'll tear through any size of mob, boss and horde in 1-2 whirls. Crushing Blow + WW + Last BP = Carnage. :thumbsup:
 

Dad Daniel

Diabloii.Net Member
rikstaker said:
Yes,go with ww.Eth hones are quite rare,but shouldnt cost more than a pul+.It would have been more,since it was used by people running bosses on merc for cb,but with those new runewords,there are better options for mercs.

Rik
Interesting option - i bought perfect eth Hone sundan for gul rune. After upgrading it i traded it for 4 ists (EuHCL).

Definetly ww - Leap attck barb is the best option here.
 

eLight

Diabloii.Net Member
I got a lvl 39 Sundaner "WW :lol: " Even tho he dont got a eth one he rip most ppl in two pieces and I bet its nice for PVM to. I want an eth one :thumbsup:
 

5Ws

Banned
Alright, thx a lot for the replies. Another thing, can you guys think of some creative equipments? I mean, I'm gonna use an Eth Sundan, not a "OMGZBBQ 1337 BOTDZ", so might as well get some other cool gears that's say, rarely used by WWers yet still good.
Another thing, I think Eth Sundans are expensive on NL since there is no Insight or Infinity, I'd imagine on L it'd be a bit less costly.
 

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Alright, thx a lot for the replies. Another thing, can you guys think of some creative equipments?
Guillame's Face, the best melee PvM helmet ever made! :-D
 

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
I would use goblin toes as well-that makes 95% cb? not in math mode.:yawn:

Range 5+Slow whirls+95%cb=thwackage. :thumbsup:

Rik
 

5Ws

Banned
Hmmm, I kinda wanna use Giant Skull, dunno why, thought it'd prolly look cool, and the two sockets I can use to further customize. To make up for the CB, Duress for armor? It has good defense, cold damage, huge CB, resists, and even some E. Damage. And both of these are rather used rarely right?
Comments on this combo are appreciated, and another question that comes with it, socket options? And which type of armor does Barb look best in, I know there used to be a website with all the looks, anyone mind giving me the address?
 

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Hmmm, I kinda wanna use Giant Skull, dunno why, thought it'd prolly look cool, and the two sockets I can use to further customize. To make up for the CB, Duress for armor? It has good defense, cold damage, huge CB, resists, and even some E. Damage. And both of these are rather used rarely right?
Comments on this combo are appreciated, and another question that comes with it, socket options? And which type of armor does Barb look best in, I know there used to be a website with all the looks, anyone mind giving me the address?
Also in the guide stickies-Amor apearance by allainpp. :p

Rik
----------------
I predict moderator mood scale would reach critical levels now.
 

cracked sash

Diabloii.Net Member
My up'd Eth Hone has 717 max dmg, I socketed it with a Shael Shael Ber- with Guillame's Face I have 100% CB. I use it on my necro might merc to baal run, which works well. To put an Eth Yari on a barb you would need to use 1 of the sockets for a Zod, so you could only put 2x shael or 40 ias, not hitting the last bp of 55ias I believe. (WW is all about ias on weapon not gear) So I think it is better used as a Merc weapon.

As for all the new runeword polearms, I have that choice on ladder USEAST, and I use the Eth Up'd Yari over those anyday.

-Sash
 

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
cracked sash said:
My up'd Eth Hone has 717 max dmg, I socketed it with a Shael Shael Ber- with Guillame's Face I have 100% CB. I use it on my necro might merc to baal run, which works well. To put an Eth Yari on a barb you would need to use 1 of the sockets for a Zod, so you could only put 2x shael or 40 ias, not hitting the last bp of 55ias I believe. (WW is all about ias on weapon not gear) So I think it is better used as a Merc weapon.

As for all the new runeword polearms, I have that choice on ladder USEAST, and I use the Eth Up'd Yari over those anyday.

-Sash
*ahem*

(160-200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 20-40 Damage
45% Chance of Crusing Blow
Repairs 1 Durability in 10 Seconds
Sockets(3)

3*shael for ww ;)

HoD
 

eLight

Diabloii.Net Member
I love the sound when Whirling with 3 stones in your pitchfork called sheals and alot of crushingblow. Its so nice: Swooooosh-whomp-whomp-whomp-whomp-whomp
 
Top