Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

buggeditems.com inquiry...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by DracAmazon, Mar 21, 2004.

1. DracAmazon

DracAmazon IncGamers Member

buggeditems.com inquiry...

Has anyone had problems with "PPK's Godly Items" at "buggeditems.com"??
    I sent him a money order, it has been cashed and now he won't answer my e-mails. Is he on the up and up or have I been screwed out of alot of money?
    He is out of Canada... His name is listed at his mailing address as "Weisheng Zhang"...

Hope someone here has had positive dealings there and that :rant: he is just slow getting to his e-mail...

Thanks for anyone's help in advance...

[email protected]

2. Onefuryz

Onefuryz IncGamers Member

Yes uve been screwed and what did u expect, all i can say is Hahahahaha

3. DjSlayer

DjSlayer IncGamers Member

I second that

Regards D.J.

Edit: I've also reported this thread, this will only turn into an flamefest

4. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Heh, sucks to be you but you got scammed out of money for pixels you didn't even get, I hope you learned your lesson. And btw, what kind of person registers at a forum to ask something like this? :scratch:

5. Reggitsan

Reggitsan Banned

http://dnsstuff.com/

Check who he is, send a letter to A, his IP host, and B, paypal. Fraud is a serious crime, he can get fined for quite a bit of money, as well as jail-time. You, of course, will get your money back.

I'm serious, get this person. Teach them that there ARE consequences to your actions.

6. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

I agree with Reggitsan. This way both of you will learn a lesson.
    His lesson: Thou shalt not commit fraud.
    Your lesson: Thou shalt not buy itamz

7. th5418

th5418 Banned

Sucks to be you. Too lazy to play the game...

8. Shug_Ninx

Shug_Ninx IncGamers Member

Money order? Sounds like you didnt use paypal. For all we know, the guy could be taking just a few orders making some 100s then shut the whole place down before anyone gets their money, vanishing without a trace. That leaves you with very little proof that you scammed him. I hope that you have some paper as proof saying that he's arranged to give you these "items" for the money you paid. Otherwise, you're SOL.

9. DracAmazon

Many players purchase items for a myriad of reasons. If you prefer to play a range attack character in multi-play, getting the good drops is virtually impossible. Trading items???: Anyone that has anything worth trading for wants your "privates" on a plate for it. It is much easier, and readily available, to purchase desired items on e-bay or from any of the numerous auction sites for your needs.

Obviously this Web-site was not an established reputable auction site. This site has been around for quite a while, October 15, 2002 was when I first saved the link. I've been playing Diablo for much longer, purchased many items over the years, and this would be the first bad experience.

Yes, I knew that I would get flamed. Most of the flamers that scream the loudest against purchasing items for use on-line tend to be, 1) the kiddies who have not the means wherewith to purchase items on-line themselves, or 2) those who live to flame others for whatever reason. 3) Many tend to hold contempt for those who have a perceptable "unfair" edge. 4) Many live to garner enjoyment at the problems of others. 5) Some merely have no other life.

What was I hoping to get from posting such a message?? Frankly, answers...
    As I stated before, this site has been up for quite some time and someone must have had some experience in dealing with them.

In truth, I have not given up on the guy. There are various reasons why he may not be answering his e-mail. Even I go on vacation as often as I'm able.
    I'll let the forum know the outcome. regardless of the outcome. It would be equally bad Karma to impune/flame somebody who is just providing an on-line service to make an extra buck... Let others learn from this experience for better or for worse.

I will never apologize for purchasing items on-line. Battle Net is filled with moochers, scammers, the vulgar, obnoxious, and just plain immature and ignorant. Losers will always be losers, and the winners will always find an edge to be winners. Don't be afraid to reach for the golden ring... Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but ultimately the learning comes from the living...

As for this transaction: Live and Learn. Flame away and fade away...

Dracamazon

10. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

there are a million things i could say about what ebay as well as these other item buying sites have done to d2...but i will not since ill probably off on a flame throwing tangeant and get myself banned.

quite simply you were screwed, by yet another scam on bnet. This time it wasnt just items you lost but money. What can i say but "you played with fire and got burned". Hopefully in the future you will learn your lesson, unfortunately from your post it seems that that has yet to happen.

Don't expect this guy to willingly return your money or provide you with whatever goods he promised.

also winning through the wrong means can hardly be considered a win.

PS: don't rip of the names of respected forum members, its not the best way the gain credibility here, something that i must say will be difficult if you plan to stay after this thread

11. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

I do not know this guy im not related to himn in any way O-o

12. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

i think he's just trying to make himself look like someone you know in an attempt to look credible

13. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

I think its coincidence. Btw killfernzy illb e on later today and finsih our rush because will u be on tommorow? like early?

14. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

I completely understand why people buy items from ebay. But what idiot would buy something from a site called "buggeditems.com"?

All I can do is :lol:

15. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

I would flame you, but thats just what you want.

You waste your money buying itams. I waste my time finding them. It's your disposable income just as it is my free time.

My only complaint is that this ebaying and item selling leads to the development of duping methods which screw up fair online play. Thanks for supporting duping. You rule. :thumbsup:

16. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

leave the guy alone, obviously he is aware of what he is doin, if he made the choice to buy items, then thats on him, u dont have to knock him down for it..but seriously man, that sux if u were ripped off, u might be able to take legal action , but im nto a lawyer, and honestly if i were you..i wouldnt of gotten em off that site in teh first place..."buggeditems.com"..u sound smarter than that

hope it turns out..later

17. DracAmazon

You said:
    PS: don't rip of the names of respected forum members, its not the best way the gain credibility here, something that i must say will be difficult if you plan to stay after this thread[/QUOTE]

Please explain... "DracAmazon" was my first diable zon charachter... A combination of DraConan And amazon. Draconan Is a shortened name from "Draconian". All names that I've used on-line for many many years. As this was my first post in this forum, I am unfamiliar with names of those who post here frequently. I did not intend to offend by using my e-bay user name "dracamazon". Actually this is only the second internet forum query that I've ever placed in these last 10 - 15 years.

PS: thanks for your positive and well meaning comments. yours and others positive and well-intentioned feedback were and are appreciated.

18. DracAmazon

My apologies...

I'm sorry for any confusion that some may have had. This query to this forum was my first and I will end it now...

Again, my appologies... I'll make no more replies concerning this thread, nor any other queries... My only intention was for information and clarity.

dracamazon

[END THREAD]

19. wedoz

wedoz IncGamers Member

that used to be my thoughts on buying items off of those sites or paypal until someone on here mentioned the following:

what's the difference between this guy who spends some money on some items than the guy who pays to play per month on a different game.

i haven't bought any d2 items and don't plan on it but i don't bash others who do either.

but also you could look at it this way. take one week (or less if you're lucky) and just do a bunch of pit runs for however amt of time you play and do it for a week straight and you will be rich enough to get whatever you want in the game.

20. m1rage

m1rage IncGamers Member

With money orders, you should be able to request a photocopy of the money order and the institution that cashed it. From there, you should be able to get the bank contacts and be able to resolve it from there. They should be able to provide account information, etc for law enforcement agencies if need be. I would suggest going back to the place where you purchased the money order and get as much detail/information regarding non payment of goods and go from there. Good Luck :thumbsup: