Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bugged Lister?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by ZeonZaku, Mar 1, 2004.

1. ZeonZaku

ZeonZaku IncGamers Member

Bugged Lister?

I saw three lvl 80+ chars take a dirt nap to a one hit killing Lister (myself included) this weekend.. Grr!

I am not sure about the other peoples gear or stats, but I thought I was pretty sturdy.

Umed shako, wizzy, gerkes, magi, arachnid, ravenfrost, dwarfstar +2 ele amulet. 2 elemental GC. I had Max Res, max block and about 2500 hp with sage...

WTF!!! One killed no chance to block.. is this a bug can protest or is it game over?

Thanks!

2. Jedi

Jedi IncGamers Member

R.i.P.
    i guess there was no bug.
    u simply fall to a very good lister with nice mods.
    he might have had fire enchant mod and after explosion in an 8 ppl game the hit took 2500hp of u.

time to rebuild

regards
    jedi

3. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Never bee there when Lidster Spawns he has a couple of combos that are either one hit or near one hit deaths for characters with even 5-6k life!

FE/LE/Spectreal is the really nasty one
    FE/CE/EF is nasty

Of course throw in curse, aruras and more.

also IIRC Lidster is ITD!

When I am in Baal runs i just wait for that bad spawn and wathc them die. I got tiered of warning peopleas they think they are Godly wiht thier Dupes and Sets and Godlies.......

There have been scores of discussions on this site about these nasty one hitters and it has happend to so many i am seriously suprised ppl just dont know!

4. hc_ugajeremy

hc_ugajeremy IncGamers Member

gotta check the mods. it's backfired way too much already for me not to anymore.

my last one hit kill was while toolin around in tal's tomb... went to chill out some arches, BOOM.. didn't see the unique hidin behind em. i felt bad, but then i just laughed as the party beelined out of there.

5. ZeonZaku

ZeonZaku IncGamers Member

\

I really had no idea. Sucker blew past my block and just whacked me dead :lol:

I think I am gong to take a break from the HC for a bit. Unless I find a good group to build some chars with. Just seems really lame to watch out for that kind fo crap. I mean sure I should of known better, but I am mean one hit kills?

6. hc_ugajeremy

hc_ugajeremy IncGamers Member

not tryin to sound mean, but it's the way the game is.. you have to pay attention to bosses. especially ones that are supposed to guard the final act boss. makes some sense if you think about it

7. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Not tryin' to sound cynical :evil: , but Diablo and Lister both being scarier than Baal doesn't make much sense to me... and yes I've thought about it. :lol: