Bugged Ethereal sash?

Mammel248

Banned
Bugged Ethereal sash?

So, I found this ethereal sash. I was playing, and looked at it's durability. I tough *** it's too high........ So I went to B.Net and checked, normal sash durability is 12. Then I checked the durability of Ethereal items: -45% Durability.

So the problem is: my ethereal sash has 19 (!) max durability. Thats not 12 -45% but 12 +45% :lol:

Do you know of it appears on all ethereal sahes and is a common bug, or is it a weird bug? If so, would my sash have some trade value? :clap: I'm quite desperate for a Ber rune these days :eek: .

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know what's more scary: that you picked up an ethereal sash, or that instead of throwing it away you looked at the durability :eek:

:D *stkrause

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
this reminds me the other day, i found a rare mace that had over 300 durability. lol I thought it was too high but when i checked the AS, they said that items can have over 300 durability which is kinda weird.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Need more information

Mammel248 said:
So, I found this ethereal sash. I was playing, and looked at it's durability. I tough *** it's too high........ So I went to B.Net and checked, normal sash durability is 12. Then I checked the durability of Ethereal items: -45% Durability.

So the problem is: my ethereal sash has 19 (!) max durability. Thats not 12 -45% but 12 +45% :lol:

Do you know of it appears on all ethereal sahes and is a common bug, or is it a weird bug? If so, would my sash have some trade value? :clap: I'm quite desperate for a Ber rune these days :eek: .
What are the exact attributes of the item?

Rehsa

Diabloii.Net Member
find a cracked etheral sash (not crude, but cracked) and let us know about that... a while ago i remember seeing a game open saying occy 4 script... and the script was cracked etheral sash... might be even wierder...

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Rehsa said:
find a cracked etheral sash (not crude, but cracked)
You'll never find one. Ethereal items can never spawn with inferior quality (cracked/crude/low quality/etc).

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
A 'white' ethereal sash would have 7 durability (12/2+1), ethereal failed set sashes have 13(12*2/2+1), and finally ethereal failed unique sashes have 19 durability (12*3/2+1). It's simply uncommon to see such odd amounts of durability, but it's not impossible.