bugg??or hack??

ssunger

Diabloii.Net Member
bugg??or hack??

i saw in this pvp room that cs zon throw their cs to other guys like a bow and kill everyone in the room. is this new hack or something??

SlainByPain

Diabloii.Net Member
It CAN be done legity but it usually involves a hack (AA/Scroll). If the bolts just hit you from 5 screens away, its a hack. If the zon goes on your screen first, it could be farcast.

Sh4dovv

Banned
ssunger said:
i saw in this pvp room that cs zon throw their cs to other guys like a bow and kill everyone in the room. is this new hack or something??
so ur saying they threw a lightning java

so.....yeah?

Sh4dovv

Banned
ssunger said:
so they threw a lightning java...

hack? huh?

diggerak9

Diabloii.Net Member
Its just a bug, I personaly use it allot. It causes Charged-strike bolts to appear on the target as long as you have a visual sight to them, scroll or non. It is legit, but as I said a bug.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
farcast hax - a program like aa/scroll that allows you to target and hit people far away with CS, basically like throwing your cs from most distances.

legit farcast - a bug where if you target someone with throw jav (while they are out of range for cs) and switch it to cs while they are still out of range, cs will hit them. it is server side only so it appears as if you are still throwing javs while the other person sees CS. how can you tell if you did it right then? they die fast since its cs dmg and they will usually cry hax cuz even though how to do it was released to the public on major pvp east forum, ppl still dont know.

simple, and this makes jav zons much more powerful in pvp, of course if you do it legitly (well exploiting a serverside bug :rolleyes:).

to tell the difference, the zon has to be on ur screen before farcasting you, if they arent then they are using the hax.