Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bug

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by DancingBear, Jun 3, 2005.

1. DancingBear

DancingBear IncGamers Member

Bug

ewery necro i talk to is talking abut the cuse "bug"

what is it?
    and how do i get it?

Thx

2. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Did you typo "curse?" If there is a curse bug, I don't know anything about it. The only frequently talked about necro bug I know about is the marrowwalk bug which gives you 33 synergies to bone skills if you wear marrows but don't have any points in bone prison.

3. DancingBear

thats it! can you say what i have to do in a litle eyser way plz???

4. Pherdnut

Wear Marrowwalk boots. Don't put any points into bone prison. That's it.

It makes the game think you put 33 points into bone prison. This will give you huge synergy bonuses to teeth, bonespear, bone spirit, bone wall, and bone armor without spending a point on bone prison.

This works with other items like the Carrion Wind ring for druids. It has a level 21 poison vine charge on it which gives the wolf poison attack free synergies. But once again you can't put any points into poison vine or you lose the bonus.

5. DancingBear

cool... ty! what are these boots worth?

and a last thing.. i think i know what it is but i just need to be shure.. what are synergy?

6. Pherdnut

That's when having points in one skill makes another skill better. For instance, putting points in Bone Wall makes Bone Spear do more damage. Marrow walks are like 33 points for nothing.

Try the trading forums for item values. They are different from realm to realm. Marrows aren't very expensive but you probably won't be able to afford them for a while if you just started the game.

7. DancingBear

im not a noob in the game but in stuff like that i am..

i have a 1 trapp 22 life skiller... can i get it for that?

8. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

Please try the Trade Values if you have any questions concerning item values.

9. Pherdnut

I'm certain the trap skiller is worth more than a pair of marrows. It certainly would be on USWest. Go to Trade Values and ask. People will give you a good idea.

10. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Ok in US West ladder a pair of marrows will cost you 12pgems-lem. I got mine this ladder season for 5 rals ^^ from a crafting addict hehe Look for ones with +2 skelly mastery and this ought to take precedence over +str or ed if you want to go bone/summon hybrid especially IMO. Trap/22 life gc is worth um-pul or mal i would think and could get you a plain PnB GC :D I have a rough guide on dmg output from a poorman's and richman's bone/summon mf necro employing marrows if you are interested:

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=338630

Cheers!

p.s Carrion ring is used to synergise rabies while molten boulder charges from 'Stone' armor is used to synergise fireclaws...and give other chars the pet clay golem experience hehe Oh and 'Beast' + Wolfhowl to give meaty grizzly :p

11. k/t

k/t Banned

If you don't know "what are synergy", then perhaps you should do some background reading on the game before rushing away to trade.
    Also, do you mind fixing up your spelling a bit? I like people's comments to be challenging because of the ideas they express, not because of their horrible writing.