Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

bug with FA?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Superhal, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

bug with FA?

everybody says FA takes too much mana. i think it would be truer to say that ML doesn't work with FA. the phys part of the arrow just doesn't hit often enough (way below displayed ar %) to leech back enough to keep going.

I would say i leech about once or worse per 4 FA's, anybody else notice this?

2. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

nope but then again all my bowazons has maxed penetrate and 300+ dex

with cresant moon she can leech back her mana with FA if she is lucky but if i where you i would leech back with another skill. for example strafe or some thing else

3. techie

techie IncGamers Member

To hit percentages are based on clvl as well as AR. You're not providing either so what do you want people to say?

Is FA itself buggy? Not from what I've seen. I'm using the unique matriarchal bow and 8% mana leech. Then again I have 450ish mana (from rings, shako, etc), when FAing, my mana ball fluctuates quite a bit--indicating that I'm missing hits (with 14k ar, none in penetrate) but in the long run am leeching back enough to fill the ball up again.

4. Superhal

this is the fifth FA zon i've run since beta, some using the lvl 99's that dii.net gave out for testing. all the same, every 4th hit or so, i get some mana back.

5. simmk81

simmk81 IncGamers Member

then use another skill to leech. if you're stuck on cold tree, use cold arrow as the there's a confirmed remainder of physical damage after the conversion of some of the damage to cold damage

6. Superhal

i use tir runes, rare rings with +mana per kill, and silkweaves (+5 mana/kill.) i get along fine manawise, i was just pointing out a possible bug with FA (phys damage doesn't register, disappears, or is completely converted into cold damage.)

7. Freyas

Freyas IncGamers Member

I've never had much difficulties leeching back my mana with FA. With my single-player zon from the beta, I spent most of my time MFing the chaos sanctuary, using FA to kill everything besides the OK's. I noticed that I did not leech back enough mana to refil my orb unless I hit a demon, however(had LoH).

With my buriza-wielding pit runner(can't find any good bows for some reason), I often use FA to kill boss packs on my way to the pit, and I've never noticed my mana bulb not filling completely every arrow when I use it....