bug:soj are not supposed to be dropped much less frequent than dwarf star and raven

snowy_angelaaa

Diabloii.Net Member
bug:soj are not supposed to be dropped much less frequent than dwarf star and raven

among the last 20 unqiue rings i have found last week. there is no soj. most of them r dwarf or raven. rnt sojs supposed to be dropped much more often than thoese?

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
snowy_angelaaa said:
among the last 20 unqiue rings i have found last week. there is no soj. most of them r dwarf or raven. rnt sojs supposed to be dropped much more often than thoese?
"You never find what you want to find and you always find what don't want to find". That's the golden rule of mf.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
No.

The rarity values assigned to the Unique rings are...

Nagelring: 15
Manald Heal: 15
Stone of Jordan: 1
Dwarf Star: 10
Raven Frost: 10
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band: 1
Nature's Peace: 3
Wisp Projector: 1
Carrion Wind: 3

SoJs are ridiculously rare.

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Shade said:
No.

The rarity values assigned to the Unique rings are...

Nagelring: 15
Manald Heal: 15
Stone of Jordan: 1
Dwarf Star: 10
Raven Frost: 10
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band: 1
Nature's Peace: 3
Wisp Projector: 1
Carrion Wind: 3

SoJs are ridiculously rare.
Those can't be right. I've found as many Dwarf Stars than all the other unique rings put together (about 20 unique rings found so far, 10 of those were Dwarf Stars). I know it's a small sample, but I think I'm not alone in my experience.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Those numbers were taken straight out of the data files so they are accurate. Maybe you've just had a run of luck on Dwarf Stars to counterbalance Dracoy's SoJ finding spree :)

lazyassdre

Diabloii.Net Member
Shade said:
Those numbers were taken straight out of the data files so they are accurate. Maybe you've just had a run of luck on Dwarf Stars to counterbalance Dracoy's SoJ finding spree :)
Maybe we're ALL finding more Dwarf Stars to counterbalance Dracoy's SoJ findings. However, for me it seems like I'm picking up the loose ends of his Ravenfrosts :thumbsup:

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
thats weird coz lately i only seem to find manald heals.

maybe someone else if having a good luck ring mf spree that im counter-ing

if this is true and the person whos finding lots of good unique rings is reading this, QUIT IT, I WANT A TURN AT FINDING SOME DECENT RINGS!!!!! :D

Color_Wolf

Diabloii.Net Member
soj is one of the rarest and useful ring, much rarer than dwarf star/raven. That's why they worth like half a tal armor in ladder (probably more now).