Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera

• Other

• Total voters

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Britney is gonna have a hard time playin when she gets her nose broken 10 seconds in, and I have a few other things to add, but everytime I try to think of a way to say them without sounding racist I fail, oh well

Christina by a mile

XScrewFlandersX

Diabloii.Net Member
lol when i clicked on the tread i thought it was another "who looks better" lol
theyre both very unatrative in my terms. i think they would start playing basket ball then it would turn into a cat fight. *cough*still not sexy*cough*

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
Christina, 'cause i Hate Britney and anyone who touched Justin Timberlake.

*shudders*

Besides Christina seems more athletic...if she was losing she'll just tackle Britney and break a few of her bones anyways

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
I picked Britney cause she's from the south and southern women don't take no crap. Aside from that, she seems to have more mass and muscle to her.

Ever see her legs bare. Yikes, I mean, yum.

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Britney spears would look hot in anything she wears, but Christina is just scary now.

I think the match would be really sad, both would suck.

Anakha1

Banned
Christina would probably plant a 6-inch heeled hooker-boot in Britney's back and rub her face in dirt.

Should be a good time. :teeth: I'm selling tickets!

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
I think britney would win because she does look muscular. Probasbly from all the dancing that she does. But in a competition of who looks better? Britney would win by a long shot. :D

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
how about instead of your wet dream cat fight, we go with an Escape from LA/Running Man kind of thing, put barbed wire and land mines everywhere and the loser is shot, yay!

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Ash Housewares said:
how about instead of your wet dream cat fight, we go with an Escape from LA/Running Man kind of thing, put barbed wire and land mines everywhere and the loser is shot, yay!
That sounds good to me. But only if we can shoot the winner too. ;)

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Dredd said:
That sounds good to me. But only if we can shoot the winner too. ;)
nah, got to get some entertainment, its all hinging on a new challenger coming along and unseating the champion eventually

HimuraKenshin92

Diabloii.Net Member
Christina will probably pull out some kind of titanium claws wolverine style and cut britney to pieces faster that you can say "Oops I did it again".

Yeah you heard me, shes a mutant.