Bring my claw iso so I'm not shopping forever

reddude

Diabloii.Net Member
Bring my claw iso so I'm not shopping forever

I've basically completed my blade fury sin and ice maiden, now it's time for a Bearsin! Just found out about them on the internet.. 2frame attack, wtf..

Anyways, I need two things, both runic talons.

#1 A 3os runic talon, superior would be cool. Don't really need any skills here, though fade or BoS would be cool. Plain is fine however. (also, if you want to trade me a chaos already in a runic talon, that would be great)

#2 Artisan's/Jewler's Runic talons of quickness -These are what I am trying to shop right now (Should be fun :p ). 3os with 40%ias. Would really prefer runic talons , but if this has to be the exceptional form I'll live with it of course (greater talons I believe). Must be talons however for the -30 base speed.

My ft:

High(er) runes: Tons of high mid runes pul-ist, and a decent stock of Highrunes. Also have around 70 rals I would love to unload on someone.

Trade able Items:

2x Soj
1x 5ll Bk ring
2x Random Shakos
1x 39ias/352 grief PB
19/19 Barbarian torch
Phoenix Monarch (Will post stats once I'm bored of shopping, can't remember off hand)

Will update this when I get a chance to check my mules. Thanks to anyone who gives shopping these a try as well :p

aywwsd

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Bring my claw iso so I'm not shopping forever

5ed 3ar runic talon
3 light sentry
1 dragon flight

not sure how u plan ur ias, but i also got a

265ed
fools
9 max
271 poison damge
etheral

greater talon (can be upped to runic)

Last edited:

reddude

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll let you know about the superior talon, just want to see what options people throw at me before I trade for one.

I'd love to use a fools claw, but the only way I could get use out of it would be 40ias and 2os, none-eth. I don't know to much about this, but from the guides I read the only way to get the 2fpa is to have 100%ias (40% base, 60% from 3 shaels.) on a "talon" claw, as off weapon ias wont have an effect :(

chants

Diabloii.Net Member

Ive made bearsins before, kinda fun..to other people it looks like you are standing still when you are actually attacking, because it's so fast.
But anyway I have 3os 40ias gt/rt for trade, would prefer higher runes.
/w *mr.pvp
/w *mr.pvm

reddude

Diabloii.Net Member

Ive made bearsins before, kinda fun..to other people it looks like you are standing still when you are actually attacking, because it's so fast.
But anyway I have 3os 40ias gt/rt for trade, would prefer higher runes.
/w *mr.pvp
/w *mr.pvm
Just whispered you in game, let me know what you value your claws at runewise.

tradinfool

USEast Trade Moderator

3os greater talons
+1 fade
+1 blade shield

LMK if you are interested, no ed on it though.

wutevaplaya

Diabloii.Net Member

I got a Runic Talon that has +3 Lightening Sentry that I can get 3os from Larzuk.