Bring best mf/key runnin sorce using Tal's set

ezemz

Diabloii.Net Member
Bring best mf/key runnin sorce using Tal's set

Ok I have full Tal's and a torch I just need the best guide to solo key running and MFing. Please help me. Thanks

I was thinking TS/Orb but not sure

Maccat

Diabloii.Net Member
I think a lot of people will suggest Metorb / Blizzballer / CL+FO. Personally, I like the idea of a Blizzballer the best but I've never made one myself. Hopefully others will reply with more experience but I suggest Blizzballer.

ezemz

Diabloii.Net Member
I think a lot of people will suggest Metorb / Blizzballer / CL+FO. Personally, I like the idea of a Blizzballer the best but I've never made one myself. Hopefully others will reply with more experience but I suggest Blizzballer.
Thanks for the input dude. I am do some studying on it before I start. My names have to reflect what I am ya know?

ezemz

Diabloii.Net Member
The outcome

Well I looked at it and the end game damage... the outcome is with TS/orb I would do about 750 damage with +15%skill damage and -90 % enemy cold resist with orb and 1785-2345 damage with -15% lightning resist. Not too shabby but How fast is TS at hitting immunes? I dunno I never used. Well if I were to use lightning and orb it would be like 22-14036 damage that will be aimed. :undecided: I dunno. beginning to sound better to me. Or even using charged bolt and lightning and less orb synergies... you come out with 550-576 orb with +15%skill dam and -90% enemy cold resist. Lightning is 518-550 charged bolt and 30-19215 lightning dam with -15% enemy light resist. accounting not using doom or cresent polearm on merc or facets. Someone help me decide please

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
I vouch for a 105% FCR Meteorb using Tal's Set, Spirit shield (35%FCR ideally), Magefists, SoJs and/or 1 FCR ring (if Spirit<35%).

Mine's at level 89, and has an 8k Fireball, 18k-19k Meteor and a 530-550 Orb.

The -15% Fire resist does wonders for Fireball, which is spammable at 8 frames/cast. You can guess how good a 19k Meteor is with -15% resist.

The -15% Lightning resist helps Static do it's thing faster on lightnint resistant monsters (such as act bosses).

The +15% Cold damage brings Orb up to where it is at 530-550, up from 460-480.

I still need a 35% FCR Spirit, another SoJ, an Annihilus and possibly some skill charms. My damage is a little low for that level, I know that you can do better than what mine is.

You should have no less that 105% FCR. It really is just that great.

EDIT: Don't worry about block for a PvM sorceress. Use Teleport for survival. Your merc is your shield. Keep him alive and healthy all the time. If you get hit, it's your own fault.

ezemz

Diabloii.Net Member
A couple things

1: Cresent moon gives all the following:
10% Chance To Cast Level 17 Chain Lightning On Striking
7% Chance To Cast Level 13 Static Field On Striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+180-220% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Ignore Target's Defense
-35% To Enemy Lightning Resistance
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+9-11 Magic Absorb (varies)
+2 To Mana After Each Kill
Level 18 Summon Spirit Wolf (30 Charges)

2:I don't have to use Tal's for keys but would like to do them and be able to kill everything there for good drops and so on. I have a hammerdin if I really need keys but sometimes its hard to kill in tight spots.

I am really debating the orb lightning one. And thanks for the feedback guys.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
I know what crescent moon does. The -35 resist only works for your merc, not for you, unless you are carrying it yourself.

ezemz

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmmm?

Well I did not know that it would only work on the merc. Thanks for the input. It saves me from losing runes. Thanks