Bring back William Hung!

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey I am studying as an engineer at UCDavis. Perhaps I can give AI a try? I'll be sure not to forget about the OTF when I am rich and famous.

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
because people dont have realistic idea's about how they actually are. A lot of people think they have talents that they just don't possess. His parents probably told him he was great so often he actualy started to believe it.

th5418

Banned
Canadia142 said:
I didn't watch the clip but are you talking about the asian guy who said "i did my best I have no regrets"?
He has a great attitude about getting kicked out.

The other one was just horrible. When he was.....imitating stripping or something?

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, the good/bad news is that William Hung has recorded a remix of "she bangs" by Ricky martin and its zooming up the charts! His website has over 5million hits a day and people in singapore (where I'm from) are setting up fansites galore for him.

Guess his wish came true after all.

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
sunbearie said:
Well, the good/bad news is that William Hung has recorded a remix of "she bangs" by Ricky martin and its zooming up the charts! His website has over 5million hits a day and people in singapore (where I'm from) are setting up fansites galore for him.

OMFG !!! Linky ?

[edit] nvm, i'll just find it off google

Anakha1

Banned
sunbearie said:

Dear jebus. So much for taste. I guess people will listen to anything.

How about the original?
Is it just me or is that girl at the beginning of the video EXTREMELY hot?