Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Brighid vs big lizard

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Zarhrezz, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

Brighid vs big lizard

Even though it's exam period for me, I did some more playing with Brighid, finishing act IV Hell, still at players 8. And I managed to do it without taking a single death...so the total bodycount is still at 9 going players 8 all the way through Hell. Act IV was pretty damn slow, seeing as there's alot of high life fire immune monsters...they won't kill me, but it sure takes a long time to kill them. The Infestors pack was a pain, all big life, fire immune and I counted over 10 minions....gah. And of course Lord de Zeis' pack is also fire immune...
    The lizard himself wasn't much of an issue, Brighid tanked him herself, the merc standing in the back jabbing at his tail. Not much to it...drank some full rejuvs just to stay on the safe side, but with a Life Tap on D I could have done without I guess.
    Brighid also managed to get to level 87 just before facing D, making her the highest level charcter I've ever had...and the point in Lightning Mastery pushed her upper damage to a listed 10k...whee.
    As to item finds...another Um from the Hellforge...I've yet to find another rune from Hell Hellforge quest, but I'm not really complaining, Um's useful though a higher rune would be nice sometime...I have yet to find higher than Um in the game...the Mal's in my Kingslayer and Sanctuary are cubed, the Gul in the Kingslayer traded. D managed to drop for a total of 75k or thereabouts worth of yellow trash. Some random monster in the Sanctuary did drop me this though:

Dire Visor
    Tiara

Defense: 41
    Durability: 25 of 25
    Required Level: 67
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 87
    Fingerprint: 0x4f2f00fe
    Fire Resist +15%
    Lightning Resist +15%
    Cold Resist +15%
    Poison Resist +55%
    7% Mana stolen per hit
    Replenish Life +6
    +2 to Assassin Skill Levels
    12% Chance to cast Level 4 Charged Bolt when struck

It'll be a tough choice for my next planned character (w/s talonsin), since I also have a +1 assassin skills/19% resist all/5%ll/6%ml circlet laying around.

Anyway, for Brighid it's Act V now...the real test. For me it's bed now =)

2. Pb_pal

Pb_pal IncGamers Member

Looks pretty sweet so far :thumbsup:

You're doing act 5 at players 8 too? I'm looking forward to seeing (err..reading about) how she takes care of the ancients and baal+minions.

Good luck! :yep:

-Pb

3. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Wow, guess you are better than me then, I dropped the player number at act 3 for my fury wolf, even though it's tweaked. :thumbsup:

4. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

looks like you're doing pretty darn good ;) good job and i hope you have some luck against the old farts up that mount though, they are kinda though :teeth:

good luck! :thumbsup:

robin

5. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

Wow, 10k listed damage is impressive on a Meleesorc! Nice work!

6. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

First steps in act V...

Well, I decided to start on act V and damn, the Hills alone are worse than all of Act IV...I'll be having nightmares about Quill Rats tonight; fire immune so slow to die and well, we all know what a pain in the 0*0 they are in hell...Where up untill now Brighid was taking some fire at times, Quill Rats manage to keep you under fire the whole freaking way to Shenk. Add some Death Maulers and the going gets tough (their 'ranged' attack somehow puts you in a block-lock of sorts that takes longer than regular blocking). Shenk was nice enough to take a good number of Quill Rats out with hit rain-parade though.
    Now to get some sleep...perhaps tomorrow I'll bust some babas out of their cages.

7. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

Great work with Big D, Especially with a melee sorc. :clap: