Breaking Immunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirri

Diabloii.Net Member
Breaking Immunities

Sorry to ask these relatively stupid question and I did search about ten pages worth of posts to look for the answers. That being said, here goes:

I just recently acquired my first infinity for my light sorc and experienced the joy of breaking immunities.

1. Does cold mastery break immunities? I presume that it must not but I would like confirmation.

2. So, what does break immunities? Only conviction and lower resist?

3. Cold and fire immunes normally have immunities that are how high? 120? 130? So a paladin with a maxed conviction could break cold immune? (I am assuming that light immunes have lower resistances and thus can usually be broken, i.e. <117).

4. Is there anyway to effectively break most or all of the immunities to cold or fire?

Keldon Hero

Diabloii.Net Member
Question 1 no. Question 2 Conviction, Lower resist, Amp Damage, and Decphery. Question Three Not Sure and Question 4 It can break some immunes but infinitys lvl isn't hight ehough to break all especialy bosses and champions. But it should help alot.

Keldon Hero

Diabloii.Net Member
sirwhere said:
My head is dizzy trying to figure out how many mistakes you made in writing that :rolleyes:

It's "decrepify" :smiley:[/

I may mave spelled stuff wrong but the advice is correct which is what matters. Since when is the forum an english class any way. You clearly understood the meaning.

Keldon Hero

Diabloii.Net Member
sirwhere said:
Dude, if you wanna take offense it's your problem. I just thought it was funny :)
Are you going to actualy post something to answer his question or just spend your time being a jerk.

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
This goes to you both. When you start a flamewar, the flames come back to you... from me.
When someone does not appear to satisfy your expectations report that user and leave it at that, or take it to PMs. Missing to comply with some kind of respectful behaviour against others will certainly net you less access to these forums.

Should really want to satisfy your aggressive nature take it PvP duels.

Topic closed due to flaming. Original poster please repost. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.