Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Brand New Magic Find Sorceress

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by MaStAViC, Nov 6, 2006.

1. MaStAViC

MaStAViC Diabloii.Net Member

Brand New Magic Find Sorceress

Hi, Everyone,
    How's it going? It has been nearly half a decade since I last played Diablo 2:Expansion, but may be jumping back in it soon. If things haven't changed much, Sorceresses make the best magic find characters (please let me know if that's still true). I am starting out from scratch - no account, no characters, no equipment of any sort. How should I go about making a magic find sorceress? Any suggestions regarding the best type of magic find sorceress?

Thank you in advance,
    -=MaStA ViC

2. kuafu

kuafu Diabloii.Net Member

You can start from here, with a note: single-tree sorc will have problem in hell to handle immunity, unless you're rich already; a dual-tree sorc will have a much easier time. But you can get by that by getting someone to help you if you play online.

3. MaStAViC

Great guild! Thank you, kuafu! That guide will probably do for now as I start back on my D2 journey =) I can't wait to get back in the game; it's been over four years... hehe.

Thanks,
    -=MaStA ViC

4. humblegar

humblegar Diabloii.Net Member

As a fresh sorc I recently tried this build, and as soon as I had occu + lidless I could MF enough stuff in NM to get me to hell a.s.o. These are perhaps more variations than different builds though.

5. Megafusion

Megafusion Diabloii.Net Member

i got about 400-450 mf on my 85 sorc uses full tals, 36 chancies, 47 war travs, 24 gheeds and about 10 7 percent mf charms plus dual 28 nagels..

6. MaStAViC

Thanks for the additional thoughts! I am trying to build a sorceress that incorporates all of these replies. Thank you.

-=MaStA ViC