Bramble Question

Suerte

Diabloii.Net Member
Bramble Question

So I'm planning to make a bramble, and I thinkg there are 2 options...
either a duck shroud (duh) or an archon plate

now my char will use marrowwalks, so he will have enough strength for an archon plate as well, but all the brambles I've seen were made in dusk shrouds, what I wanted to know, is a bramble in dusk shroud worth much more than one in an archon plate?
If I ever get tired of it, is Bramble tradeable when it's in an Archon plate or is it more valuable in a dusk shroud?

(maybe not a question for a necro forum, but a lotta necro's use bramble so ppl might know it here... )

thx!


*suerte

edit:
why I'm asking, I'm not a rich guy, just got lucky with a giveaway so I can afford to make a bramble, so I'd rather have one that is tradeable than one that is better for me but less tradeable...
 

Madcat

Diabloii.Net Member
Suerte said:
So I'm planning to make a bramble, and I thinkg there are 2 options...
either a duck shroud (duh) or an archon plate

now my char will use marrowwalks, so he will have enough strength for an archon plate as well, but all the brambles I've seen were made in dusk shrouds, what I wanted to know, is a bramble in dusk shroud worth much more than one in an archon plate?
If I ever get tired of it, is Bramble tradeable when it's in an Archon plate or is it more valuable in a dusk shroud?

(maybe not a question for a necro forum, but a lotta necro's use bramble so ppl might know it here... )

thx!


*suerte

edit:
why I'm asking, I'm not a rich guy, just got lucky with a giveaway so I can afford to make a bramble, so I'd rather have one that is tradeable than one that is better for me but less tradeable...

A high def archon would be best I think
 

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Apparently Archon Plate is absurdly expensive to repair. Someone was tellling me their Archon Enigma costed 200K per durability point. You can always use the repair formula though.
 

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Pherdnut said:
Apparently Archon Plate is absurdly expensive to repair. Someone was tellling me their Archon Enigma costed 200K per durability point. You can always use the repair formula though.
The guy probably used a superior version. For some reason the repair costs on those things are insane.
 

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
You'd think near perfect non superior Archons would be even more valuable for that reason. That's what I'd rather have.
 

Suerte

Diabloii.Net Member
thx for the input

I only have a superior archon though, so I'll try and find a nice defense non superior one, Im a bit afraid of those repair costs ;)
 

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Or you could just keep some Ral runes handy. Put the armor in your cube with one of those and it will be an instant fix.
 

Suerte

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
Or you could just keep some Ral runes handy. Put the armor in your cube with one of those and it will be an instant fix.
Hmm Ill think about it, Ill try to get a 588 defense superior one, so itll be a 888 defense bramble ;) would be cool
 
Top