Bramble and Faith on a Merc?

kolp

Diabloii.Net Member
Bramble and Faith on a Merc?

i was wondering if it would be of any benefit to equip your merc with a faith bow and bramble armor...then you would have the fanatism and thorns auras....anyone ever try this???

HellPlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Is only a real option for a necro since the thorns aura work if you are hit and the zon and rogue merc rarely is, only the valk will benefit from it, with faith mercs use fort, better mods and cheaper.
HellPlayer.

the boss

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, if you use faith bow for mercs, make sure they have at least +13 Fana Aura on mercs, so you can try and hit break point on your Windforce

Fear Before

Diabloii.Net Member
this is kinda OT but i know nothing about auras.. is it a terrible idea for a zon with faith to have a merc with might?

Fear Before

Diabloii.Net Member
so the ias/ar mods of fanat will take place but what about the ed auras? would they stack or would the stronger one take effect?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Fear Before said:
so the ias/ar mods of fanat will take place but what about the ed auras? would they stack or would the stronger one take effect?
The ED from Might and Fanaticism will stack.

fbmferinctt

Diabloii.Net Member
welll my merc uses faith and bramble. And honestly when i cast my valk into a swarm of enemies theyll all have about half life after there done hitting her and im able to recover...

I use my zon for chaos mostly and with thorns it really does help dealing dmg and things do move a little more quickly... i believe it works when i cast my decoy also not sure tho, but if it did that would be cool

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
I just use my 7 frame multi in Chaos. They don't tend to stay too long to actually hit my valk. It might be useful in other areas though.