Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BP or MP Enigma for PVP Boner

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Monez, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Monez

Monez IncGamers Member

BP or MP Enigma for PVP Boner

breast plate or mage plate? I cant decide if the extra 25 str required for Mage Plate Nigma is worth it or if i should go w/ base str and use annihilus to equip Breast Plate Enigma? Your thoughts please Necros.

2. '22'Souljah

'22'Souljah IncGamers Member

if you have to pump in extra strength to use mage plate enigma it's not worth it just use breast plate
    if you have enough strength to use mage plate without adding extra then just use breast plate anyways because red pants and that 'boner cup' look funny ^_^

3. Monez

Monez IncGamers Member

not quite sure if i understood that correctly - so if i don't have enough str for mage plate without adding pts then i should just use BP nigma?

4. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

He says use bp in both cases. Don't pump strength, because str = points that could be somewhere else. And even if you had enough strength from the rest of your gear, he says the way a breastplate looks on your character beats out the small bit of defense you'd gain.

I'd say stick with the breastplate, as well - otherwise, you'll be limited to keeping strength on your gear somewhere to wear the mage plate. And with defense as low as you'll have, with all melee chars out there using angelic combo, going from 1800 defense to 2000 (If you can get that high) is NOT going to make a difference.

5. Monez

Monez IncGamers Member

alright thanks a bunch for your opinions - i will stick with base str and wait till lvl 70 to use enigma :eek: