Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Boxy_Foxy is dead, but his deeds of valour will be remembered der=

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by AzaZaz, Nov 8, 2006.

1. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

Boxy_Foxy is dead, but his deeds of valour will be remembered

After approximately 5 months of activity, the lvl 15 pk wearing no jewels, sporting only an Ith El Eth and a few flawless rubies he was able to collect over 300 ears.

Venturing out into an act2 game where his preys were not afraid once hostility was declared, it became apparent that something was amiss. Expecting the assistance of a higher being, that of an enchanter, the courageous Boxy_Foxy approached the expecting prey nonetheless!

The young amazon confident with her fire enchantment met the feared boxy_foxy head on in the far oasis! After dodging many could-be-death arrows, boxy decided to make an attempt at this dangerous zon! Boxy dodges an arrow, switches wpns, charges....but no! Shot down by a ferocious enchant boxy_foxy lives no more!

2. Foosh

Foosh IncGamers Member

So, I'm minding my own business out in the Far Oasis, just leveling my necromancer, suddenly the telltale horn and hostile icon come up. I think nothing of it, probably some tppk that missed. I don't care either, because I'm half asleep and want to get the wp before I log off. Then, a paladin charges and takes me down in two shots. Damn you Boxy_Foxy, daaaaaaaaaamn yoooooooooooooou!:cry: :tongue:

3. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

yeah those were the good times :)

Fear not!

For hearing of their Brothers death, Boxy's older Brother Cauli, 1 year his wiser (lvl 16) but equally as mean and his younger brother, he is who-is-not-to-be-named, have come for vengeance!

4. Tai.

Tai. IncGamers Member

No Noko/Spurs in stash aaron?

Kind of surprised, grats on all the ears and fun though :)

Cheers
    -Tai

5. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

I made two twin pallys, one was wearing noko/spurs the other angelics treads. Identical gear otherwise. If I saw a game with enchant I'd simply get the other one. Problem was a few days ago i saw a really good deal for hotspurs so i traded them and haven't replaced them yet ;)

6. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

Ok, funny story guys. I was in a2 when this paly named boxy_foxy wanted to duel so I was like ok sure. I put on my bow, notched my arrow and when he charged, I shot him and he died. The end.

7. turnips

turnips IncGamers Member

OMG PKER...

8. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

The new box is up and at em bringing in an extra 50 life and 300 dmg to the last efficient boxy.

As well I have re-collected a pair of hotspurs for his older brother, so no more gambling against chanted chars!