bowzon Stat distribtation

prostuff

Diabloii.Net Member
bowzon Stat distribtation

ok iv been looking at guides and i cant find a good 1 that tells what 2 put into what so i was wondering if u could help me out
gear:
shako
Mb faith
chain kb gloves
nos belt
war travs
2x raven frost
catseye
wyrmhide fort

Virility

Diabloii.Net Member
So.......hold back some points as you enter hell level and start running through the act5. Your resists/magic damage reduced by.../ absorb.... may let you get away with base vitality. If you don't like the characters performance wearing this gear then you may want to add some to vitality.

Personally I had the heck of a time and did not like getting lightened instantly by gloams, black souls and the like, the extra vitality let me react and move out of the way of the next barrage of bolts while hitting another rejuv. I prefer to switch gear now rather than run with max resists in hell level, I don't need max resists for every area of the game.

chillnkill

Diabloii.Net Member
You really shouldn't worry much about point placement. Myself and many others have solo'd hell without ever dieing with far less gear than you have. In fact, just to make it sporting you should either dump the faith or not use all the points anyway.

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member
you have no leech unless it's on your gloves. honestly, there's 40million better helms than shako for a bowzon (well maybe not that many).

but yeah like they said
str: for gear (none if able)
dex: rest
vit: if you are nervous or you suck at move; shoot; move, put some here
energy: what's that?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
I went base vita and all dex on my bowazon, and I'm glad I didn't put any in vita. She has about ~700 life, and her merc and Valk does a great job of keeping monsters off her back. The Revives spawned from Faith are also good tanks. I just learned to be careful and not run headlong into monster packs.

prostuff

Diabloii.Net Member
you have no leech unless it's on your gloves. honestly, there's 40million better helms than shako for a bowzon (well maybe not that many).

but yeah like they said
str: for gear (none if able)
dex: rest
vit: if you are nervous or you suck at move; shoot; move, put some here
energy: what's that?
what helmS might u suggest?

keep in mind im pvp not pvm

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member
what helmS might u suggest?

keep in mind im pvp not pvm
i'll keep in mind the thing you have only just now mentioned. arent THE helms for pvp a 45ias, mavs, or dream?

i mostly chimed in on the helm thing because i thought you were pvm. since you dont need leech use whatever the hell you want.

prostuff

Diabloii.Net Member
k but i kinda ran out of hrs after i got faith :p o ya in duels i was wondering y my damage is so low? like other bowzons are doing 1hit kos and im here doing 10hits kos lol

my damage is roughly 1.9k-2.9k mybe alittle higher

i think it might be my cs lvl its only liek lvl 6-8