Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bowazon vs. Physical Immune

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by anonymite, Mar 27, 2004.

1. anonymite

anonymite IncGamers Member

Bowazon vs. Physical Immune

In single player, I maxed up my magic arrow to take on Physically immune monsters, with some extra skill points, you can convert a good quarter of your physical damage into magic damage, and this combined with some elemental damage ended up being pretty effective. Still, it seems like a waste of a lot of skill points to me. What do most people do versus physically immune monsters here?

2. Kaitana Lane

Kaitana Lane IncGamers Member

Atma's Scarab and a merc using Reaper's Toll will break most physical immunitys. I believe the Reaper's is Ladder only however.

3. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

True. Reaper's is ladder only. Here's what I do on non-ladder:

First off: You will be needing mana. For this reason I have split my belt slots into 2x4 super life and mana potions respectively. Then, fire with frozen arrow, while drinking mana potions when you need them. Knockback is particularly useful here, as your killing speed will be significantly reduced.
    Atma's amp mod is of course also useful, yet the % chance for it to trigger is quite low.
    Charms with elemental damage are also adviseable.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

-Backdoor Bandit

4. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

i tried to rely on WWS and % to cast amp, i also tried atmas for the same. but as mentioned the best option is a reapers toll on your merc.

5. Sniper Wolf

Sniper Wolf IncGamers Member

best way is to, use javas + shield on switch and raise light bolt 1 lvl, everyone can afford/find titans.. then its 100% elemental dmg, and only takes 2 skill pnts good pvp 2 hits 100% can't be blocked