Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bowazon VS DClone???

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by F4IRACER12, Feb 20, 2004.

1. F4IRACER12

F4IRACER12 IncGamers Member

Bowazon VS DClone???

hey guys i plan on makin a bowazon when the ladder resets and was wondering how she stacks up vs Big D. I would love to be able to solo him but i really doubt that would be possible. Any of you guys have any experience fighting him with a GA/Strafer/FA. I would assume GSA+LoH combo with an atmas would be the best shot at it........with some PMH
    belt or something. share with me your successes and defeats :)

I want my anni without someone else grabbing it for like the 10th time....yea i guess im slow on the clicking.

2. Siaon

Siaon IncGamers Member

"When the ladder resets" ??? You could be waiting years >.<

3. jblakely

jblakely IncGamers Member

My zon does great against him, she is really my DC killer. What I have found inportant is having the following three items on you and/or your merc:

Prevent Monster Heal - I have this on merc in the form of a BOTD pole axe and am using WF on the zon for high damage.

+% damage to demons - Laying of hands is great but can also get on other items.

Max fire resists and/or absorb - I switch to rising sun when doing DC and give up a speed break. My merc has 75 resist all and with BOTD he has never died to clone. Really, the fire ring is the only thing hitting my zon for the most part, I can dodge his other attacks pretty well and my volk and merc both tank him well.

Now I am sure there are some other combinations, atmas would be great if I did not need the rising sun for fire absorb on my zon. It is ablolutely necessary to keep your merc and volk in front of him so you can just sit back and pound away at him. Having your volk at 17 or higher will keep her up and holding him back for a long time. My zon is not the quickest killer, but she can handle him with easy.

Jack :drink:

W

4. F4IRACER12

F4IRACER12 IncGamers Member

The chance of me getting a BOTD on ladder is very slim......The chance of putting that BOTD weapon on my merc............NONE.

But thanks for the input.....i figure its gonna be a struggle( 15-20min. of pure hell) if i can beat him. MY solution to merc weapon could be a crescent moon for the static effect, but i doubt the merc would survive long enought to get the shots in..... having crushing blow on merc could do the job also but i figure me having crushing blow would be pretty much useless due to the ranged penalty.......

5. Daimyo

Daimyo IncGamers Member

There are better ways to get Prevent Monster Heal on your merc than a BotD weapon. The most popular weapon for this sort of thing is Bonehew, the unique Ogre Axe. Good damage, two sockets, and PMH. A very solid Act 2 merc weapon.

6. Bakerking31

Bakerking31 IncGamers Member

my zon takes uber D down in little under 5 mins ... i have very good equip though, the main focus should be to max fire resist (if possible get rising sun too for the absorb), the light attack u can dodge, get prev monster heal ... i use natures peace for that ... the rest is down to throwin GA's down till he strikes at you with ligthnin, then you run in a circle round him ... and repeat. Hes really easy with a bow zon, probably easiest class to kill him with. if u wanna c my gear im on usweast ladder acct name ShakeNbake im on all the time and would be happy to help u out