Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bowazon questions

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Timmy, May 4, 2008.

1. Timmy

Timmy IncGamers Member

Bowazon questions

Question 1: ( act bosses )

I'm a hybrid bowazon glasscanon doing 3.7k MS and near 5k GA at the moment and I get stuck at diablo and baal. I can clean the rooms of choas sanctuary and throne of destrubtion pretty fast, but the act bosses I can't seem take down. I tried to use my java tree against diablo, but I can't tank his electrical attack :tongue: Should I PvM with dracul + gores + Gface? :shocked: If i get a pride, my damage will probably go up to 5k MS and 7k GA, but I don't think that will help much so I probably should be looking at OW and CB?

Question 2: ( speed vs speed )

What speed is better? IAS or frw in pvp? I won't get a 120/45/30 circlet, so I have to settle at a 7 frame at slower running or faster running but at lower IAS. :tongue:

2. slayer37

slayer37 IncGamers Member

Re: Bowazon questions

How much glasscannon is your zon? If your life is around 400-500, I strongly suggest you stick with GA and hit-and-run tactics as you pretty much cannot tank anything in the game except maybe baby maggots. :grin:

3. NASE

NASE IncGamers Member

You just have to play smart. You can see when diablo is about the attack you with fire or lightning. Then you run around to avoid it after that you can go in for the kill again.
    And use charged strike, there isn't a better bosskill skill that charged strike.

And don't forget to get high lightning and fire resistance and try get as many integer (m)dr or integer absorb as you can. Both attacks are spread out over time and the damage per frame isn't super spectacular - like bugged poison vipers.

P.S. ias is the most important, if you are having trouble getting ias gear to hit 7fpa with faith gmb, consider using faith mat. Your damage will be less, though you gain flexibility as 7fpa is easy with faith mat.

4. Timmy

Timmy IncGamers Member

Yeah, i got only 500 life ( no bo though ) but I can take a few hits, only charging skeleton ( hall of pain ) and dolls can 1 hit kill me if they succesfully bypass my dogde, evade, ... :grin: I tried to keep distance and kill diablo with GA but the damage i do doesn't seem to be really impressive, it takes alot of time compared to let's say a hammerdin.

Guess I'll stick to 7fpa then. Maybe 20 IAS knockback gloves will solve my problem with hammerdins and smiters instead of extra frw, i'll just have to wait and see when I get a pair. :smiley:

5. DayDream

DayDream IncGamers Member

He probably doesn't have cs for a bowzon ahem :p

I would focus on getting more cb and just GA them down.
    Laying of hands 300%ED to demons will help greatly too

edit: just noticed you pvp with this char too..
    ias always takes priority over frw.

Do you faith mat? If you do, atmas may be a decent pvm amulet with its ctc amp.