Bowazon question

Yoshimiko

Diabloii.Net Member
Bowazon question

Sorry to bother you, but I was curious which is going to pull the best Max damage for pvm, Faith(merc)+wf, Pride+might+wf, or just Pride+might+faith?

Just max damage, not counting ias, or AR.

Thank you for your help. ^^

Jamiroquai

Diabloii.Net Member
Faith Merc and WF, sounds like the quickest most damaging setup to me. The nice boosts of faith aura with the nice max damage of Windforce.

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
most damaging bowzon ive ever made was pride+might merc with dream, 160-60 armor and .08 wf, also that was a glass cannon build, tweaked mind you. did about 7k, max dex, 400-500 life, cant remember

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
why is max damage so important? it's the average that matters
yes, wf+faith will do more dmg, but pride+faith is a more commonly used combo and it's very good

either way, it works

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
I have been playing with both setups and have come to prefer the A1 faith merc.

I was at about 7.3k damage with the might/pride merc, but he has a habit of getting dead alot on chaos and baal runs, reducing damage back down to 4k on a 3 frame strafe

The faith merc keeps me at 4k damage but much faster rate of fire. I did 9 chaos runs last night and merc nerver died. My old A2 merc might make it thru 1 run alive by some miracle, but never 2. The windforce's knock back at the fastest strafe speed is amazing at crowd control. Still a decent killer even in 8 player games

I dont know how to actually compare the damage outputs of each setup to compare power vs speed. My point mainly is that A1 merc seems to like to stay alive alot more than an A2 one. A2 auras are very powerful, but cant be relied upon to be there as much.

-one other advantage of a1 faith is freeing up gear and still being able to reach best ias break point -- you can dramatically improve damage on with an atma's scarab ammy - has ctc amp on it. Great for breaking phys immunes too.

Yoshimiko

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I'm just trying to play around with the highest damaging build for now, I have 2 faiths(1 for merc, 1 for me) and I'm working on a WF.

I had a Pride... I have no idea where it went though soo lol.

I don't like the idea of having to rez my merc every other run ya'know?

Thanks for all of your help.^^