Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bowazon question

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by KappaGiBi, May 31, 2005.

1. KappaGiBi

KappaGiBi IncGamers Member

Bowazon question

I'm building up a full-dex bowazon, but I've got some doubts ( or, better, doubts on different solutions ) on HOW she shuold be in the end, and here they go:

1) 8 fps ( 147 IAS ), Atma and Wf. Possible, but sorta difficult to achieve considering resistance and equip, 'cause I would be forced to use some pieces ( don't remember correctly right now, but they would be something like Twitchthroe, Siggard, M'avina diadem, IK or Sigon gloves/boots or something )

2) 9 fps ( 89ias ), Atma and wf, much more possibilities in the sphere of the equipment ( LoH, more interesting belts and armors ), but other doubts :
    a) CB build ( guillaume, gore )
    or
    b) more common build ( andariel, wt )?

3) 8/9 fps, Atma, no wf ( alternatives: really cool GMB, son of the 1.09 , 298ed/40ias/3 or 4 max ( 89ias/147ias ), upg 199ed Lycander, something else, I'm open to any advice)

I hope I'ven't messed up with frames and IAS, but if yes, feel free to point it out, thanks :D!
    And, besides, I've got no Wf, so I really dunno why I'm considering that option (besides,that GMB really attracts me :D). But who knows, maybe Uncle P'll drop a golden hydra while my ama is reaching the right level :D!

2. Sleepless

Sleepless IncGamers Member

Go 9/2 frame with WF and some crushing blow.

3. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Since you are talking about dex and normal attack speed, I assume you will use multishot?

If so, 9 and 8 won't have that much of a difference, go with 9 for more flexibility.

4. KappaGiBi

KappaGiBi IncGamers Member

Mixed multy/strafe, that's the idea...

5. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

In practice you will probably end up using one of them excusively, but if you want, go try it out.

6. agrégatif

agrégatif IncGamers Member

About Crushing Blow, I would like to know if the damage of the crushing blow replaces the regular damage or is dealt in addition to it. If the first hypothesis is the right one doesn't it slow the killing when you're on p8 ?

7. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

It doesn't replace the effect of the normal damage. AFAIK it applies BEFORE your normal damage.