Bowazon and FHR

Beggioni

Diabloii.Net Member
Bowazon and FHR

Hey everyone,

Exactely how important is FHR for bowazons? I know you should avoid to get hit but now and then you might get swarmed and then it comes into play. However I don't see FHR covered in most of the higher standard bowazon gear. Is it just not needed or should a low level be achieved using charms?

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
fhr is always good but in case of bowzons it's not needed because you shouldn't get swarmed plus it doesn't help much at all because you will be dodge-locked more than you will stun-locked

even if you do, as is sometimes (rarely) the case when you open seals in cs run, use freezing arrow to get out of bad situations

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey everyone,

Exactely how important is FHR for bowazons? I know you should avoid to get hit but now and then you might get swarmed and then it comes into play. However I don't see FHR covered in most of the higher standard bowazon gear. Is it just not needed or should a low level be achieved using charms?
Not too important. D/A/E's recovery animation is always a fixed fps, can't remember what it was though.