Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bow zon stats

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by FeedTheFire, Jun 30, 2005.

1. FeedTheFire

FeedTheFire IncGamers Member

Bow zon stats

I am making a bow zon who will use wf and enigma/fort..depending on if im rushing or not..not sure about teh rest of the stuff....probably gaze...travs and no clue what else. I plan to use multi and guided but I'm not sure how i should place my stats im thinking something like this...also i need help on choosing and ammy...i dont know if i should go for leaching or something else

Str: enough to use my gear after bonuses
    Dex: All extra points
    Vit: 100'ish
    energy: Base

any help or input would be welcomed

Thanks in advance for any help which you provide.

2. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

If you are rich the only reasonable choices of ammy for a powerful bowazon are highlord's or cat's eye. I recommend Cat's eye because of its run/walk because i'm a lazy bastard, obviously highlord's will help much more in the damage department.

3. richo

richo IncGamers Member

well highlords and cats eye are not that expensive but i always go for highlords for dmg and for resist, and use coh or forti depends on youre resist, and wt is best choice and use a rare circlet or andy um or ral or 3xed/15 ias

if pvm:
    weapon: WF 8% ML
    armor: coh or forti (coh is best to me)
    gloves: crafted 20 ias KB dual leech or at least 3% LL
    helm: andy mask, rare ama circlet (+2 ama, 30% FRW, x% ML, 1x resist)
    boots: WT or gores (use WT)
    rings: 1* dual leech (dex, resist), raven 230+/20
    amulet: highlords
    belt: nosferatu 7% LL

and youre stats look good enough for pvm and pvp build, get some 1x LL ans 8-10% ML and youre ama will do fine in hell:)

rgzzz
    RICHO

4. FeedTheFire

what do you guys think about lava gout gloves?
    2o% ias
    2% chance to cast lvl 10
    they also add a little fire dmg and have decent def

also where should skills go afer i max multi guided and critical..? i dont really need doge or evade too high bc i wont be getting in combat and should i get a holy freeze merc or a might one?

5. richo

richo IncGamers Member

well the def you can get with vampbracers and i think dual leech and KB and perhaps +2 passive or bow skiller outrun lava gauntles VERY easiely but lava gouts are gloves for mid class pple who just can't afford the kinda gloves i am mentioning:D

and a freeze merc is good and a might merc to it is what ya like most dmg or slow youre enemy

depends what kinda bowazone you gonna get??

frostmaiden (main attack frost arrow) (40-50 skills (if you use lvl 10 strafe)
    strafer/multi (main attacks strafe and multi) (40 skills)
    burner (main attack immo arrow (this not needs much ias due cast delay) (60 skills)

i would realy say you need at least 5x% dodge/avoid/evade, as this is always good

theres a thread stickied for frosmaiden (FA ama)
    and strafer is stickied on the top of this forum

i think this will help you out very well from here on:)

rgzzz
    RICHO

6. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

The fire damage from that enchant is laughable and so is the AR bonus, besides most bowazons should max penetrate anyways (unless your bow has godly AR bonuses like goldstrike). Therefore lavagout is reduced to that of a 20% IAS glove. I'll take laying of hands over lavagout any day. Hell i'll take laying of hands over ANY bowazon glove :)

Dodge/Avoid/Evade at one point each should be quite sufficient. If you have some +skills from CoH/highlords these will be boosted to decent %'s.

7. FeedTheFire

okay thanks for all the help now i jsut ahve to fin a pair of layinf of hands and ill be set