Bow Question

Garisdacar

Diabloii.Net Member
Bow Question

Is there a unique bow I should be scrambling to Up to elite status before the ladder resets? maybe Witchwild String or Kuko Shakaku, is it really necessary to have a good one of those upped?

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Bow Question

if you ask me, there are only two bows that are that good you may want to up them.
wws is one of them, for the obvious reasons.
The other one is Goldstrike Arch. It's less popular that wws as it's not as easy to build around - almost all gear in combination with wws is good, while Goldstrike Arch needs more specific gear. Though it can pack a good punch aswell.

On the other hand, upping takes a pul and a lum. Harmony only takes a ko and a decent base bow. I'd make harmony if you can get a good base bow rather then up one of them, and certainly Goldstrike Arch wouldn't I up - it may be useful though I don't think the average bnetter knows this, thus making a trade harder.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Perfect WWS: yes (pul is worth far less on NL anyway), all the other bows (assuming a truly perfect Goldstrike Arch doesn't exist): no. Rares can still be upped to elite after the reset.

prion

Diabloii.Net Member

not the kuko, in any case. the most interesting part about it is the exploding arrow, which is same upped or not. I've got a couple upped and the damage is not impressive.