Diabloii.Net Member
Bow question

Hi.

Just found a rare Reflex bow with the following stats:

+4 Bow and Crossbows Skill
+368% enhanced dmg
+7 minimum dmg
+139 atk rating

Was pretty much wondering if this was worth upgrading to a Grand Matron Bow or if I just were wasting the runes doing it.

Wmeredith

Diabloii.Net Member
It depends on what your other otpions are. I would upgrade just because it's a sexy rare, but I'm rich. If it were a choice between ONLY upping that bow and say, making a Treachery, Duress or Harmony. I would do one of the later...

But if I were playing untwinked and had the means, or was going for style points I would totally up that bow, socket it and Shael it. That's a tasty find. Can we get a screenie?

zarul_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Wmeredith said:
It depends on what your other otpions are. I would upgrade just because it's a sexy rare, but I'm rich. If it were a choice between ONLY upping that bow and say, making a Treachery, Duress or Harmony. I would do one of the later...

But if I were playing untwinked and had the means, or was going for style points I would totally up that bow, socket it and Shael it. That's a tasty find. Can we get a screenie?
Okey dokey, might just up it two times for the fun of it then. Guess as you said a shael would be the best bet for socketing. Will add a screenie when my "realm down" message wears off.

Edit: Added a pic.
http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bowzs2.jpg