Bow Pally Questions

MyCompSucks

Diabloii.Net Member
Bow Pally Questions

I need to figure out what auras to use

I have a dream helm which I plan on using but what else?
Should I go for Fanat or Conv as my main aura (I have a widowmaker)
Or Skip the dream helm and use my points into shock? (I can't afford an infinity)

I think that I'm gonna max: Conv, Ligh Res, Sanct, and i don't know what else, holy freeze or fanat.

also, if i only get 15 into my holy shock, will it stack with the dream helm?
 

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
MyCompSucks said:
I need to figure out what auras to use

I have a dream helm which I plan on using but what else?
Should I go for Fanat or Conv as my main aura (I have a widowmaker)
Or Skip the dream helm and use my points into shock? (I can't afford an infinity)

I think that I'm gonna max: Conv, Ligh Res, Sanct, and i don't know what else, holy freeze or fanat.

also, if i only get 15 into my holy shock, will it stack with the dream helm?
Why the hell sanctuary? i understand salvation but still :).
a aura u COULD go for (if ur goin pvm) is redemption (but its a bit "stupid" since u want to leech the sh*t back)
my bet would be:
get ice bow max coldres, lightres, salvation and blessedaim with balanced convicton (offensive skillers ;) and also angelics, raven, demonlimb switch and rest of ur charms ar/life gc's
 

Mr.Popo

Banned
Nope it wont. U need to use double dream to achieve lvl30 holy shock. If u put skill pts in holy shock and still use dream, the game will take the higher lvl holy shock as ur aura. So dream helm is pretty useless if it's not 2x.

U should go for either maxing out holy freeze and cold resist, or go for holy shock and light resist. Max out fanaticism to face either cold or light immune.

Your charms should be using offensive gcs.
 

MyCompSucks

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr.Popo said:
Nope it wont. U need to use double dream to achieve lvl30 holy shock. If u put skill pts in holy shock and still use dream, the game will take the higher lvl holy shock as ur aura. So dream helm is pretty useless if it's not 2x.

U should go for either maxing out holy freeze and cold resist, or go for holy shock and light resist. Max out fanaticism to face either cold or light immune.

Your charms should be using offensive gcs.
i already got the dream helm and plan on using that with maxxed synergies, as a my aura i want to use conv for the lower resist part but i sohuld use fanat for the inc damage and speed?
and should i also max feeze +synergies?
 

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
if the base bow is fast enough, then you can hit max fpa with 90 ias and no fanat (I assume base -10 bow, so something like a great bow). An ice bow would be an excellent choice, as would a hand of justice bow (I assume you are using conviction). Add in elemental damage charms (preferably fire/lightning) for the added damage. Gloves like lavagouts become extremely useful, and boots with elemental damage are also good, so cow kings are a great pair. For the armor, use something with elemental damage and useful mods (duress is actually good for this, as is lionheart), or a vipermagi for the skills/resist/socket. Of course there is twitchthroe, angel, or any of the other armors with useful mods. Good luck!

--welt
 

MyCompSucks

Diabloii.Net Member
Weltkriegpally said:
if the base bow is fast enough, then you can hit max fpa with 90 ias and no fanat (I assume base -10 bow, so something like a great bow). An ice bow would be an excellent choice, as would a hand of justice bow (I assume you are using conviction). Add in elemental damage charms (preferably fire/lightning) for the added damage. Gloves like lavagouts become extremely useful, and boots with elemental damage are also good, so cow kings are a great pair. For the armor, use something with elemental damage and useful mods (duress is actually good for this, as is lionheart), or a vipermagi for the skills/resist/socket. Of course there is twitchthroe, angel, or any of the other armors with useful mods. Good luck!

--welt
i was planning on using:
Widowmaker (Shealed) Want the guided arrow
Dream Helm
Fort->Might use something else dunno what
Gores
Dungos
I don't know gloves yet
Gores

I dont think that I can get an ice bow anyway, so this will have to do.
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Ice
4 Socket Missile Weapons
Amn + Shael + Jah + Lo

100% Chance To Cast Level 40 Blizzard When You Level-up
25% Chance To Cast Level 22 Frost Nova On Striking
Level 18 Holy Freeze Aura When Equipped
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+140-210% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Ignore Target's Defense
+25-30% To Cold Skill Damage
-20% To Enemy Cold Resistance
7% Life Stolen Per Hit
20% Deadly Strike
3.125-309.375 Extra Gold From Monsters (Based on Character Level)
 
Top