Bow decision - just to let you know.

bobwilder

Diabloii.Net Member
Bow decision - just to let you know.

Hi guys!

A couple of days ago I posted about my strafezon and what bow to use as her endgame weapon. I had just found Eaglehorn and wondered if it would be better than an upgraded Lycander's. Got a couple of good tips from you guys, thanks for that! :thumbsup:

So after much item swapping, calculating and testing I decided to use this one:

Eaglehorn
Crusader Bow
'Shael'
Two-Hand Damage: 45 to 286
Required Dexterity: 121
Required Strength: 97
Required Level: 69
Bow Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0xd916b661
+25 to Dexterity
+200% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Amazon Skill Levels
20% Increased Attack Speed
Ignore Target Defense
+154% to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+462 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)
Socketed (1: 1 used)

The rest of her setup is:
Stealskull (PTopaz)
Tal Rasha's Guardianship (PTopaz)
Ghoul Grasp (Crafted Knockback gloves with 10%IAS, FR, +2 Passive)
Goldwrap (upgraded)
War traveler (47% MF)
Highlord's Wrath
Ravenfrost
Nature's peace

This gives her:
10/3 Strafe
60/47/75/19 resists
~300% MF

I reached Matriarch status with her yesterday and will make her my primary pit runner. She never died and had it relatively easy in hell. The only problems I had came in Act 5: Stone skin Talic (He took SOOOOOO long to kill) and Baal (maybe I should have tried that crushing blow setup... oh well).

Ok, keeping it short here. If you have still questions, feel free to ask.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
looks sweet :thumbsup: good luck in your pit runs matey, maybe you will find a sweet hydra bow ^^

robin

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on Mat :clap:

Nice gear you have!

...and good luck for those Pit runs!

:)

bobwilder

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the praise, guys. :)

Yep, bowazons are not easy to get through the game but it's doable and fun as well!
I wonder how javazons do in 1.10... any first hand experience anyone?

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
bobwilder said:
Thanks for the praise, guys. :)

Yep, bowazons are not easy to get through the game but it's doable and fun as well!
I wonder how javazons do in 1.10... any first hand experience anyone?
I have played my 1.09 javazon a bit in 1.10. She killed most enemies efficiently, but high hp bosses and LI's are at least a slight problem.

bobwilder

Diabloii.Net Member
Good question! I actually think about starting an assassin. She is the only char class I never really liked but I'll give her another chance. :D
For kicks I'll try to go untwinked as long as possible although I want to make use of the Natalya set I have on my 1.09 mules. So I probably twink her when I enter Hell difficulty.

Oh 1.10... so many things to try! ;)

bobwilder

Diabloii.Net Member
Major oops!
Entered Crazy Runner Guy's "What build next?" thread and thought we should tell what WE wanted to build next not what HE should build next! So I started writing about my new assy, submitted and THEN I saw it.:bonk:
Well, I copied my text, deleted it and pasted it in here FYI.

Her name is Nebula and she is going to be a Tiger Strike/Dragon Tail asn with support from Claws of Thunder und Phoenix Strike synergy. I haven't decided yet if I'm going Claw/Claw or Claw/Shield but I probably going dual-wield because I never tried that with martial arts (I had a C/C trapper in 1.09).

Her rules: Untwinked through Normal and Nightmare. Full clear ALL THREE difficulties (every area - every monster!). I did that with my first 1.10 char - a Zealot - and it was a LOT of fun! :D I think that is one of the good things that came with the patch (for me at least) - the fun of really playing all the acts - no rush. It's great! :thumbsup:

Nebula full-cleared everthing to the outer cloister waypoint and is clvl 14 right now.