Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

bout 3 yrs ago

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by imotep, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imotep

imotep IncGamers Member

bout 3 yrs ago

iam new to this forum so hi everybody,about 3 years ago i quit the game and gave my stuff away because i had a problem with time and couldnt play a lot,now i began playin again,and i need stuff,so if anyone can help me,need some stuff like immortal king stuff,free,anyway if someone has this stuff,and wants to give away or something send me a whisp on my char deleted

2. Crowd Control

Crowd Control Banned

Re: bout 3 yrs ago

Welcome to the forums, imotep. Usually starting a thread asking for items will not work, especially if it's your first post :undecided: . Try to start up yourself instead of getting end-game gear right away, there's no fun in that. Have a look in the Player Matchup Forums to see if there's some fellow forumites around that wanna hook up with playing and (if you're lucky) sharing some items.

3. TurbulentTurtle

TurbulentTurtle IncGamers Member

Yeah.... Creating an account out of the blue and asking for so many end game items in your first post is generally frowned upon and I highly doubt you'd get anything.
    Like CC said, make some friends on here, learn the ropes of this game again since a lot has changed in three years. This game is actually fun when you play it through without rushes and twinking.

4. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Do not create threads for the sole purpose of asking for items, especially on your first post. There are usually giveaway threads or item funds in the various trade forums and you should use those instead. Otherwise play the game normally and trade for what you need.

If you have any questions, send me a PM.

:closed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.