Bounty Hunting

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
Re: Bounty Hunting

No different than if somebody talks about a build they are considering and say something like "I'm going to pump energy" or "I'm going to keep vita at base".

There are tactful ways of pointing out that something won't work very well, and I think people in this thread have done that.

Frankly hunting down tppk'ers, regardless of a bounty or whatever, only plays into their hands. I'm sure most of them would just love to have legit people hunting after them. It's not a level playing field.

If you want to word it that way.

All you're doing is telling him why it won't work.

lets not get rowdy, else ima have to hostile you all and spam tele while my holy shock aura eats away at you!! :D

in all seriousness though, i've remembered names of a few tppkers, and now when they enter my game, i go to town, hostile, and continue to play. that way they can only pk, not tppk like a coward. and so far this seems to be working.

why tppk, and not legit pk? because they dont want to die themselves.

simple.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member

No different than if somebody talks about a build they are considering and say something like "I'm going to pump energy" or "I'm going to keep vita at base".
No, he's set on this idea. He's not contemplating what stats he should boost.

And once again, no one here (except maybe Tai) gave actual advice, they just listed reasons why it won't work, not how he could improve it.

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

I didn't say he was contemplating what stats to boost, that was simply an example.

Rather than criticizing other's responses you should probably keep to giving your opinion on the subject at hand. You don't like the way some people have responded but you yourself are doing the very thing you're complaining about.

No, he's set on this idea. He's not contemplating what stats he should boost.

And once again, no one here (except maybe Tai) gave actual advice, they just listed reasons why it won't work, not how he could improve it.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member

You know me Valar. I only destroy, never construct. Why can't you love me as I am?

hobbsc

Diabloii.Net Member

Why not just play with friends? I lurk around the cesspool of op xbananax and play with the kind folks there. I've not been PK'ed from it yet.

There may be some PKers in the channel, but everyone has been nice so far. I know as soon as I post this, everyone is going to murder me on site... :(

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member

Valar, perhaps showing the futility of something and having him not do it will be an improvement from doing it and having it be futile? His heart is in the right place though, no doubt about that. And Dad.. hahahahahahaha.

Lucky

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member

Tactfull? Tactfull ends at the back of my paw.

The only ones one could hope to collect a bounty for are the legit pk-ers... and those are not the problem.