Bots ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbawl

Diabloii.Net Member
Bots ok?

What is the view of bots by blizzard? I've just gotten my first character to hell baal runs and see a lot of bots there (especially hammerdins). If blizzard doesn't mind how would I go about getting a bot of my own to do baal runs?

Thanks for the help.

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
Snowbawl said:
What is the view of bots by blizzard? I've just gotten my first character to hell baal runs and see a lot of bots there (especially hammerdins). If blizzard doesn't mind how would I go about getting a bot of my own to do baal runs?

Thanks for the help.
you should read the forum rules first, anyway im wondering if this is just a joke, but obviouslly blizz doesnt like bots. doh, and well im aware that a LOT of the ppl in dii.net even though they dont admit it use many bots, but i myself hate it with a passion.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Simple as pie. Do not use bots.
Even if Blizzard apparently do not ban enough of them, they still ban. I do not care even if one of my friends would get banned for botting, if he actually did.

Besides, I dont understand the point. How funny is it to have a char that you actually never played yourself? Got him boosted, leeched through levels, then botted. Combine with ebayed items for maximum waste of time/fun/money.
Its like "wow, today I found a [insert cool item here]"
But you never found it. You downloaded a program.
Same with all ebayers coming in here, saying "Wow, I have all godly stuff, yada yada yada, what can I do with them?".

I say: Play the game as it was meant to. Else it is not fun at all.
The reason to why Blizzard dont ban as much as I want to is probably all stuff with WoW, and the fact that D2 is not the hottest and newest game out there.

Maybe overreacted a little, but thats my truth.

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
[Vox clamantis in deserta.]

I am pretty sure blizzard knows exactly who is botting, but it seems "extended" realm downs (12+ hour downtime) is all they can currently do against botters. I really hope they will remove botter accounts/keys before the ladder reset though. Making a new ladder in the same conditions is just a waste of time and material.

[/Vox clamantis in deserta. :rolleyes:]

Gorny

Banned
Snowbawl said:

Thanks for the help.

Not allowed on these forums.

(asking how/where to get a bot)

Please read the forum rules before posting further.

This thread is closed and the thread starter is advised not to post it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.