Botd??

Caanmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Botd??

I was lucky the other day and got a BOTD ba, but i dont know which caracter it works best on?
Zeal Pala
WW Baba
Or another build???

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums:)

Basically any melee build that is focused on doing physical damage, and also the ones that aren't. The 2 builds you mention are prime candidates for such an awesome weapon, but really any melee build would benefit from such a behemoth weapon. I'd stick with a Zeal paladin, with Fanatiscism, for fast attack speed and insane damage.

MasaM

Diabloii.Net Member
Caanmaster said:
I was lucky the other day and got a BOTD ba, but i dont know which caracter it works best on?
Zeal Pala
WW Baba
Or another build???

I have done both zeal pala and ww barb when using botd ba. And both chars are awsome. But i think ww barb is better. Put 1 point berserk and you can kill physical immunes and all other monsters using ww. With zealer its hard part because you do only physical dmg. Unless you do frost zealer. And then you get other problems.

So mine choise is ww barb.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
MasaM said:
Put 1 point berserk and you can kill physical immunes and all other monsters using ww.
Use berzerk for physical immunes and ww for the rest.
Points in berzerk do not affect ww damage like they do concentration damage.

Lich It

Diabloii.Net Member
The answer to physical immunes for Pally is Vengence, which deals added elemental damage. With a high damage weapon like Botd, even a single point in vengence is enough. I use F1 for Zeal, F2 for Vengence.