Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

botd, plz awnser this

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by eviljr., Feb 9, 2004.

1. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

botd, plz awnser this

is botd 4 pvp or pvm, the prevent monster heal made me think its pvm, is it pvp or pvm?

2. DSpy

DSpy IncGamers Member

When mod says 'monsters', it refers to pvm only.
    When mod says 'enemies' & sometimes 'target', its pvm AND pvp.

BoTD can be used in both pvm and pvp.
    Prevent monsters heal is good for dc.
    The +30 all attributes gives duelers more vit.

Basically, I wouldn't classify BoTDs as pvm or pvp. Its generous mods gives the owner the ability to do both.

3. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

ohhh, is there ne better for strictly pvp? like a doom?

4. Module88

Module88 IncGamers Member

Doom isn't strictly pvped designed. What everyone forgets is Blizzard improved pvm. "Well if they didn't want doom in pvp why did they put it in the game?" PVM? I don't know. Really, look at the patch and it doesn't say, added new items for pvp. It said it balanced pvm play, and that's exactly what all of the items are intended to do. HOWEVER, some items are better for pvp. Doom IMO is the pussy way out. You can start the game and ebay all you need and with HF and the like, beat most players up. Just because you win doesn't mean you are good. BOTD works for pvp and pvm yes, but I find it absolutely ridiculous to buy the items needed to create it for pvm, when it's not at all necessary. There are a lot of great weapons for pvp that are mannered.

5. eviljr.

eviljr. IncGamers Member

ok so im a pali who does smite,zeal,charge and fan, its not abuild my friends messed me up, u think i should stick with makking a eth botd zerk? or is that old shafers still the more preferable 2? (40-25 it maybe)? nother question, did blizz really set a "set" (not set as in thosecrappy griswolds stuff) of items 4 aspecific kind of pali or no? is it just depending on what works best 4 u?