Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bost Auras?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Falanx, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Falanx

Falanx IncGamers Member

Bost Auras?

Am I alone in noticing that demonic auras, or for that matter, Paladin ones are somewhat erratic in their existence, let alone performance in our lovely new Beta?
    Sanctuary, Fanaticism, Might, Holy Fire/Shock work fine. But Holy Freeze? When? What? Today? Not likely. Conviction? Not a hope. I noticed that Duriel wasn't cooling me off as much as expected, if at all, so I kept my eye on other HF enchanted bad guys, only to discover that not one, not a sausage, had any chilling effect on me whatsoever. So I modded me an item with the aura enabled, to see if it was certain situations or applications of the aura that affected its workings. Nope. No joy. Then I players8'ed me a new Pally to test HF in real world slaughtering. D*ck happening there, either. I observed fairly similar results with Conviction, most noticably.

So, my question is: WTF?

2. theBlackKnight

theBlackKnight IncGamers Member

o_O as far as I know i get hit by holyfreeze and my hammerdin just kinda shrugs and smacks em one. but for some strange reason he turns blue and walks a little slower? must be a depressed monster bully or something...

3. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

You do know there is a 1.10 official patch out already right?

4. Falanx

Falanx IncGamers Member

Sorry about that. I keep, and probably will forever more, referring to 1.10 as the beta no matter whether or not it's the beta or the complete (complete, my arse - three years to screw it up more?!?) version of the patch. I'm running 1.10, not 1.10ß. That doesn't change the fact that those sodding auras don't work... Has anyone noticed this in the official patch?

5. th5418

th5418 Banned

Are you saying that Holy Freeze just doesnt work at all? Like, there is no effect? If so thats wierd.