Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BoS/Fade Question & Other Newbie Assassin Questions if

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by avm, Oct 23, 2006.

1. avm

avm IncGamers Member

BoS/Fade Question & Other Newbie Assassin Questions

Thinking about making an assassin, MA sin sounds like fun and there doesn't seem to be too many around, and I had a couple of questions about some of the skills that seemed pretty core to me for that type of build (MA with some shadow)

I know that Fade and BoS override each other, but supposing you were wearking Treachery, and the CtC lvl 15 Fade went off while you were under BoS, would you get both, or would the Fade override it? What about if you had level 20 Fade running (and still wearing treachery), would the CtC Fade overwrite your pre-existing Fade even though it was a higher level?

Thanks for the info. Having both BoS and Fade up would sure be nice :)

Edit: Oh, another question. I looked through the stickies and the FAQ, but couldn't find an answer. If you're using, say, Tiget Strike as a charge-up and Dragon Talon as the finisher, would the damage bonus from TS apply to all the kicks from DTalon, or just the first one? The damage potential seems insane... And something like Dragon Tail, the ED from the TS charges would become translated into fire damage?

And yet another quesiton :) DTalon attacks a single target, I know, but if that target dies and more are in range, will it switch to another target or just stop?

Thanks in advance, really appreciate any info!

2. BIGeyedBUG

BIGeyedBUG IncGamers Member

There's no way to get BoS and Fade at the same time. Any cast of either will override, regardless of where it's from or its level.

Tiger Strike only affects the first component of a finisher that connects. Consequently, it's usually not worth it with Talon (or Dclaw, though that's a bit different.)

Tiger multiplies both the physical damage and the fire splash of Dtail. You're right, the damage potential is insane, though it's got its problems.

Talon only affects a maximum of one target, regardless of what happens during a kick sequence.

3. avm

avm IncGamers Member

Thanks a LOT, really helps to know this. Just noticed the kicking basics sticky which answers the kick-related questions which you so kindly answered in this thread, too. I swear it wasn't there 2 hours ago when I posted :rolleyes:

4. BIGeyedBUG

BIGeyedBUG IncGamers Member

Just like Assassins themselves, the stickies have a way of sneaking up on you.

No problem, btw.