Borlag's Grand Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag's Grand Giveaway

Ok, seeing that the tournaments I'm holding don't gather that much interest, and the tourney stashes are filling up alot faster than what they're being used. I've decided to hold a grand giveaway for these items.

Most of the items come from various people in these forums including Crazy Runner Guy, Joutaja, Alen The Necro, Deaths_Dawning and myself, but there's items from others aswell (can't remember all the names and due to the computer crash about a month ago, I don't have access to all the mails that had the "history" of them recorded). This also includes all spares from my own 1.10 grail.

This will be running for some time and I'll be sending the items every now and then, updating the list of items after each time I send a batch of items to their new owners. I'll decide who gets the items completely randomly if more than one person asks for a particular item.

Due to the fact that there are several thousand of the items (about 2000 given away) in the stashes, I will not post exact stats for any of the items. They are all 1.10 final items.

The list of the items can be found here.

Remember to post your e-mails with the requests, I wont be asking for you to post them if you miss them, I'll just skip to the next post.

MeBrutox

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow..alot of items..I still need to keep looking for the HoZ though <g>..anyhow, the 4 Items I would be interested in are...

Nord's Tenderizer
Ribcracker
Immortal King's Pillar
Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth

email address would be [email protected]
And I just want to say thanks up front..even if nothing is sent, as I do not really need any of them, but they would all be used on various chars.

--Brutox

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
Great giveaway Borlag.
I would like the following items:

- Goldstrike Arch (best damage if possible)
- Buriza-Do Kyanon (best damage if possible)
- Nagelring (best MF if possible)
- Taebaek's Glory
- Ondal's Almighty
- Trang-Oul's Wing
- Sandstorm Trek
- Soul Drainer
- Andariel's Visage
- Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer

[email protected]

thanks

beau_nidle

Diabloii.Net Member
I need the following, Can i get any of these?

Heavenly Garb
Boneflesh
Fell Oak
Steeldriver
Peasants crown
Valkyrie Wing
The Spirit Shroud
Iron Pelt
Spirit forge
Visceratuant
Stormchaser
Tiamat's Rebuke
Gerke's Sanctuary
Gravepalm
Ghoulhide
Hellmouth
Infernostride
Waterwalk
Silkweave
String of Ears
Razortail
Gloom's Trap
Guardian Naga
Stormrider
Riphook
Witchwild String
Cliffkiller
Goldstrike Arch
Buriza-Do Kyanon
Demon Machine
Stormspike
Fleshrender
Baezil's Vortex
Bloodtree Stump
Zakarum's Hand
Spire of Honor
Ribcracker
Warpspear
Headstriker
Crainte Vomir
Swordguard
Carin Shard
Soul Drainer
Ethereal Edge
Razor's Edge
Gut Siphon
Hellrack
Fleshripper
Demon's Arch
Bonehew
Viperfork
Djinn Slayer
Flamebellow
Titan's Revenge
Thunderstroke
Eschuta's Temper

I know it's alot, but at least if i ask for all the ones i need i'm bound to get some that i need ;), cheers

[email protected]

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Crazy Runner Guy said:
If they are available:

Andariel's Visage
Fleshripper
Jade Talon
3x Guillaume's Face
Wilhelm's Pride
Trang-Oul's Wing
2x Razortail
2x Duriel's Shell

Thanks,

crg
[email protected]
Consider them all yours :) You've contributed to the stash with so many items (I think it was around 600?) that I simply can't refuse any of these requests.

I'll call quits for the nigth now though, so I wont be sending anything today. Expect to get mail tomorrow, provided the forums aren't down.

XaviarGangrel

Diabloii.Net Member
How cool, what a great list :)

Could I get

Undead Crown
Peasent Crown
Silks of the Victor
Skin of the Vipermagi
Chance Guards
Goldwrap
Dwarf Star
Nat's Shadow and Soul

email is [email protected]

thanks in advance :)

edit : removed Cairn Shard, already gone

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Sssith said:
Oh and these beauties also:
Isenhart's Case
*chuckles* Oh the 48 of them wasn't enough huh? Well, I think I can safely say that you'll get them even without me having to toss a coin between you and someone else :lol:

I could check the other tourney stashes, the one in this giveaway are GAsetsA and GAuniquesA, both of which hold about 1000 items...there's B's,C's and D's also, each the same size :lol:

Flamearrows

Diabloii.Net Member
*puts on best pleading face*

In all my year (ok, months) of meph running, I have never seen a titan's revenge. Every other amazon unique, sure. titan's revenge? never. So I'd like to take one of those off your hands.

Also, Andariel's Visage, Steelshade and soul drainer is on my wish list - they're the only other items you have that I don't.

[email protected]

flamearrows

hardheaded

Diabloii.Net Member
Id like a the following if they are still available.

Skin of the Vipermagi
Trang-Oul's Claws

Thanks alot and good luck getting rid of all that. Looks like it could be a while.

e-mail is [email protected]

-hardheaded

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
I am not asking for any items, because thare was nothing useful for me (Torch of Iro or Sander's Paragon would have saved my day) but I want to say one thing:

This is great giveaway, Borlag, very nicely done!

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.