Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

~ Borlag's Grand Giveaway - Part II ~

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Borlag, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

~ Borlag's Grand Giveaway - Part II ~

Time for the third batch huh? For those who posted in the previous giveaway, don't worry I didn't forget you, the mails were sent few minutes ago :)

Ok...now to this one...the stash is still the same, with only few additional items there from my pit runs last night (only did about 20 though...)

Most of the items come from various people in these forums including Crazy Runner Guy, Joutaja, Alen The Necro, Deaths_Dawning and myself, but there's items from others aswell (can't remember all the names and due to the computer crash about a month ago, I don't have access to all the mails that had the "history" of them recorded). This also includes all spares from my own 1.10 grail.

This will be running for some time and I'll be sending the items every now and then, updating the list of items after each time I send a batch of items to their new owners. I'll decide who gets the items completely randomly if more than one person asks for a particular item.

Due to the fact that there are several thousand of the items (about 2000 given away) in the stashes, I will not post exact stats for any of the items. They are all 1.10 final items.

The list of the items can be found here.

Remember to post your e-mails with the requests, I wont be asking for you to post them if you miss them, I'll just skip to the next post.

Also note: Only items with number before the name are given away

2. ThricethebeSaved

ThricethebeSaved Banned

Can I possibly get 1 of each of the Arctic Fur pieces? I have the armor and just need each other piece:eek: I am sure you know my email:) If not, I will pm you.

3. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

yea, I think I still have it saved :)

One thing though, the only classic set item I'm missing from my grail is Arctic Furs, so obviously I can't send that one :)

edit : oops, n/m, you said you already had it anyway

4. ThricethebeSaved

ThricethebeSaved Banned

I have a 1.06b Arctic Furs if you need. I can probably get another one.:)

5. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

nah, my grail's 1.10 items only, thanks anyway :)

6. Case_ofLogic

Case_ofLogic IncGamers Member

I could really use:

2xNagelrings
    Eye of Etlich
    Culwins Point
    Bloodfists
    Angelic Sickle

[email protected] Thanks!!

7. cryist

cryist IncGamers Member

Borlag i have a couple request,

If you any of the following left: Atam's wail, Corpsemourn, and 2 nagels would work Thanks in advance.. [email protected]

If you allready read this i took grims burning dead off, i don't really need this..

8. i_marsolek

i_marsolek IncGamers Member

First, thanks for all of your work at the SPF, especially updating the ladders. I don't need any items but I was wondering if you are going for self found grail or if you take well deserved giveaways--compensation if you will. I have quite a few SC items that I have no use for anymore if they would help you I would be more than willing to give them to you. Thanks again for all that you do.

9. John Folgerty

John Folgerty IncGamers Member

wow, thanx borlag...sorry about getting all antsy, i thought you were ignoring me on purpose or something like that. :hanky: just lemme know if there is ever anything i can do to help you out and thank you.

10. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

well, eventually I might go for the self found, but before that I'm just going for having them all, I've traded some stuff in the past for it already.

Current count is at 76 items missing, 139 from self found (if I remember right, self found # is kinda vague as I'm not sure on couple of the items).

If you wish to donate something, just send 'em to [email protected], if I have no use for them I can either send them back or then I can put them up in the giveaways, your choice really :)

John, not forgetting anyone, just sending the mules/stashes in larger groups. That's why you had to wait for it for awhile, along with everyone else of course.

11. eidotekili

eidotekili IncGamers Member

bolrag i already made a request but thought id make another since your still offering.:) and my new druid could use some of the items, thats if you still have them ofcourse:)

goldskin
    blackhades
    corpsemourn
    wall of the eyeless
    witchwildstring
    ghouldhide
    butcherspupil
    demon limb
    windhammer
    earthshaker
    bloodtreestump
    grizwolds heart

email: [email protected]

and thanks about a hundred times!

12. Flamearrows

Flamearrows IncGamers Member

Hey borlag, me again

Could you possibly send along an eye of the etlich and a steelclash? Turns out I'm fresh out of steelclashes, and this isn't a good state of affairs with a hammerdin in the works. Eye of the etlich is always nice too for a beginning character. thanks!

[email protected]

flamearrows

13. toshin

toshin IncGamers Member

LOL third batch awesome :) Can i get Gimmershred and Witchwild String?

email is [email protected]

thanks!

14. dokhogg

dokhogg IncGamers Member

Borlag, mule recieved, thanks for helping me complete the Infernal Tools set.

Even though this isn't a thread toask for things not offered, you should post what you need for the Grail, if I had anything you needed I would gladly help out!

BTW, I don't even know what the Grail is!

dok

15. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

hmm, I'll try to see what I can do about that, maybe put a link in my signature where I'd keep a list of my grail...will not happen tonight though as I'll head to bed shortly

Mostly I'm missing elite uniques and TC87 sets like Gris items, but there's still some low level items like Arctic Furs and Lenymo that I don't have...wont make full list here as it would just clutter the thread needlessly

edit: grail is having every set and unique item in the game...

16. Madbad

Madbad IncGamers Member

Hello Borlag I'm fairly new here and to the game just wanted to know if I could request form some items.

17. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

I got your mule Borlag and when my two friends are done I am going to be sending around 300 items for your grand giveaway if you want. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Borlag if there are any items you need in my stash that I will send this evening please, please feel free and take anything you need. We all want to complete our grails. :D

18. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

sure you can, this giveaway, like basically all giveaways here are there for everyone. Just check the list and if you see anything you'd like post your request list. Just remember that if someone else requests the same items, I'll toss a coin on who gets the item in the end, completely randomly.

Only exceptions to that is if someone requests only for one or two items, I'll try to give everyone atleast something that's on their lists, provided it's possible at all.

19. Madbad

Madbad IncGamers Member

Ok thanks a bunch, well i've been looking at the list and all looking for some necro sets which you have more than 3 or 4 of and found this one:

Tancred's Battlegear:
    Tancred's Skull Bone Helm
    Tancred's Weird Amulet
    Tancred's Spine Full Plate Mail
    Tancred's Crowbill

All the required levels are just around level 20 so i'm sure my necro will be at that level soon. Anyway if you could get me these items I would great appreciate it.

Thanks
    - madbad :innocent:

20. Madbad

Madbad IncGamers Member