bored/lonely/what happened to GAT/etc

slephy

Diabloii.Net Member
bored/lonely/what happened to GAT/etc

Hey guys, I've been wandering around HC bored as hell last few days, hoping to join some stuff. I read about GAT in the FAQ but there is NOBODY in west, east or europe in those gat channels. There's noone to make parties with. If anyones up for making a routine party, hit me up my aim is slephy, or my D2 account name is Nihilux. Anyways yeah I'm bored. I'm looking for maybe a Sorc Trio or Paly party or something group oriented. Talk to you soon...

DullBoy30

Diabloii.Net Member
slephy said:
Hey guys, I've been wandering around HC bored as hell last few days, hoping to join some stuff. I read about GAT in the FAQ but there is NOBODY in west, east or europe in those gat channels. There's noone to make parties with. If anyones up for making a routine party, hit me up my aim is slephy, or my D2 account name is Nihilux. Anyways yeah I'm bored. I'm looking for maybe a Sorc Trio or Paly party or something group oriented. Talk to you soon...
Hi there,

I've recently come back, as a former Gat-er, and have also noticed the lack of people. I'm not sure if that's from actual lack of people, or from the fact that I have an empty /friends list.

Hmm.

Anyhow, I'm around, on East, again. My char name is SoccerMom_V. Feel free to whisper me. I'll be on either late Friday, or early Friday right through until Sat. morning.

det

Diabloii.Net Member
GAT Europe has still an active forum and active players. KTA is one of the active playing groups and there were even 2 KTA_East groups.

Maybe search for their threads..ppl like weedkilz, Valar-Wrath, Oxy, Matt have been in there and might still play

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
I miss GAT-East too - there was another channel that sprang up for a while (not the Misfits') called something like d2 but I haven't heard that it is still working...

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
The GAT entry in the FAQ is about three-four years old. Most of GAT has moved on to WoW, GW, SWG or oblivion. I'm the last active GAT admin, and I head the Europe section, which is small and stays in touch via f list and the GAT-forums (and no, I'm not allowed to post a link here, but it looks kinda like www and then gat-bnet and then a dot and then com).

KTA is active though, they are nice people, as is the Amazon Basin.